1. Which type of country consumes the most oil?
- Developed countries like the USA
- Developing countries like India
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is taking public transport a way of reducing your resource use?
- Yes it is
- No it is not
3. Why do places like Saudi Arabia consume a lot of oil?
- Because oil is renewable so they are allowed to consume as much as they want to
- Because it sits on the largest reserves
- Because Saudi Arabia is a rich country
4. Which one of these is renewable?
- Solar power
- Natural gas
5. Demand for oil is rising because people are starting to own more cars?
Similar Geography resources: