1. Why do places like Saudi Arabia consume a lot of oil?
- Because oil is renewable so they are allowed to consume as much as they want to
- Because it sits on the largest reserves
- Because Saudi Arabia is a rich country
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. A real situation that is happening right now is in favour of Malthus' theory, this situation is that food riots are going on in Haiti?
3. Demand for oil is rising because people are starting to own more cars?
4. Boserup suggested that population grows arithmetically?
5. Which type of country consumes the most oil?
- Developed countries like the USA
- Developing countries like India
Similar Geography resources: