1. Why do places like Saudi Arabia consume a lot of oil?
- Because oil is renewable so they are allowed to consume as much as they want to
- Because it sits on the largest reserves
- Because Saudi Arabia is a rich country
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of country consumes the most oil?
- Developed countries like the USA
- Developing countries like India
3. What is the keyword that has this meaning: The amount of land needed to support a particular lifestyle?
- Carbon footprint
4. A real situation that is happening right now is in favour of Malthus' theory, this situation is that food riots are going on in Haiti?
5. Which one of these is renewable?
- Solar power
- Natural gas
Similar Geography resources: