1. Animals are an example of a resource that we humans consume?
- That is completely true
- That is very false
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is renewable?
- Natural gas
- Solar power
3. Demand for oil is rising because people are starting to own more cars?
4. Is taking public transport a way of reducing your resource use?
- Yes it is
- No it is not
5. Why do places like Saudi Arabia consume a lot of oil?
- Because oil is renewable so they are allowed to consume as much as they want to
- Because it sits on the largest reserves
- Because Saudi Arabia is a rich country
Similar Geography resources: