1. What is carpooling?
- Carpooling is when you share a car with someone when driving somewhere
- Carpooling is shared ownership of a car, so when one person isn't using it the other can
- Carpooling is just a fancy name for 'going for a carwash'
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these buildings emits the most CO2?
3. Does having one less holiday abroad every year help to reduce or increase your eco-footprint?
4. What does 'greenbelt' mean?
- It is a type of belt that you can input the things you do everyday to reduce your eco-footprint and it is a belt so that you can wear it all the time
- An area called a greenbelt is an area that is specifically protects to prevent it being developed on
- It is another term for a greenfield site
5. Which areas of London have higher eco-footprints?
- The richer areas
- The poorer areas
Similar Geography resources: