1. Which of these buildings emits the most CO2?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does 'greenbelt' mean?
- It is a type of belt that you can input the things you do everyday to reduce your eco-footprint and it is a belt so that you can wear it all the time
- An area called a greenbelt is an area that is specifically protects to prevent it being developed on
- It is another term for a greenfield site
3. Does having one less holiday abroad every year help to reduce or increase your eco-footprint?
4. De-industrialised means?
- That place is no longer a centre for industry
- A country has got bigger factories
- De-industrialised is a type of employment and it comes after the quarternary sector
5. Do farmers markets help to reduce eco-footprint?
- Absolutely not
Similar Geography resources: