1. De-industrialised means?
- De-industrialised is a type of employment and it comes after the quarternary sector
- That place is no longer a centre for industry
- A country has got bigger factories
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which areas of London have higher eco-footprints?
- The richer areas
- The poorer areas
3. What is carpooling?
- Carpooling is just a fancy name for 'going for a carwash'
- Carpooling is when you share a car with someone when driving somewhere
- Carpooling is shared ownership of a car, so when one person isn't using it the other can
4. Do farmers markets help to reduce eco-footprint?
- Absolutely not
5. Does having one less holiday abroad every year help to reduce or increase your eco-footprint?
Similar Geography resources: