1. Which one of these is a disincentive?
- Women receive a longer maternity leave
- The government introduced family planning
- Women were given a salary and were paid to have chidren
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is natural increase?
- Birth and death rate added togther
- Birth rate minus death rate
- Death rate minus the birth rate
3. Would you expect fertility rates to be higher in Africa or the UK?
4. Which of these is not a migration policy?
- Guest worker policy
- Open-door policy
- Visa policy
- e-Borders policy
5. What is a problem of having an ageing population?
- Reduced amount of school places
- Rising cost of healthcare
- Availability of jobs
Similar Geography resources: