1. Cracking is used to separate a ______ chain into more useful sections
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alkene has what properties?
- low boiling point, low viscosity
- flexibility, high boiling point, high viscosity
- a double bond, unsaturated, can add more hydrocarbons, extremely reactive
- a single bond, saturated, cannot add more hydrocarbons
3. Carbon Dioxide is taken in by trees in what process?
4. Polymers are long chains of....
- dense monomers
- monomers which have broken their double bond
- 5 monomers with double bonds
- monomers with a double bond
5. Combustion produces:
- Methane and Carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide and water
- Carbon monoxide and water
- Water and methane