1. A hydrocarbon with a single bond, which is unsaturated and unable to take in more hydrocarbons
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Polymers are long chains of....
- 5 monomers with double bonds
- monomers which have broken their double bond
- monomers with a double bond
- dense monomers
3. What is the highest temperature to vapourise hydrocarbons?
- 350- 500 degrees celcius
- 320-340 degrees celcius
- 344-350 degrees celsius
- 216-300 degrees celsius
4. Carbon Dioxide is taken in by trees in what process?
5. What is added to ethene to produce ethanol?
- More carbons