1. Combustion produces:
- Methane and Carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide and water
- Carbon monoxide and water
- Water and methane
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A hydrocarbon with a single bond, which is unsaturated and unable to take in more hydrocarbons
3. Cracking is used to separate a ______ chain into more useful sections
4. Carbon Dioxide is taken in by trees in what process?
5. Alkene has what properties?
- flexibility, high boiling point, high viscosity
- a double bond, unsaturated, can add more hydrocarbons, extremely reactive
- low boiling point, low viscosity
- a single bond, saturated, cannot add more hydrocarbons