1. Combustion produces:
- Methane and Carbon dioxide
- Water and methane
- Carbon dioxide and water
- Carbon monoxide and water
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cracking is used to separate a ______ chain into more useful sections
3. What is added to ethene to produce ethanol?
- More carbons
4. Alkene has what properties?
- flexibility, high boiling point, high viscosity
- a single bond, saturated, cannot add more hydrocarbons
- a double bond, unsaturated, can add more hydrocarbons, extremely reactive
- low boiling point, low viscosity
5. What is the highest temperature to vapourise hydrocarbons?
- 350- 500 degrees celcius
- 320-340 degrees celcius
- 344-350 degrees celsius
- 216-300 degrees celsius