1. Alkene has what properties?
- a double bond, unsaturated, can add more hydrocarbons, extremely reactive
- a single bond, saturated, cannot add more hydrocarbons
- low boiling point, low viscosity
- flexibility, high boiling point, high viscosity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does sulfur dioxide cause?
- Thicker layer of greenhouse gas
- Global dimming
- Acid rain
- Global warming
3. A hydrocarbon with a single bond, which is unsaturated and unable to take in more hydrocarbons
4. Polymers are long chains of....
- 5 monomers with double bonds
- monomers which have broken their double bond
- monomers with a double bond
- dense monomers
5. What is the highest temperature to vapourise hydrocarbons?
- 350- 500 degrees celcius
- 320-340 degrees celcius
- 344-350 degrees celsius
- 216-300 degrees celsius