1. Alkene has what properties?
- flexibility, high boiling point, high viscosity
- a single bond, saturated, cannot add more hydrocarbons
- a double bond, unsaturated, can add more hydrocarbons, extremely reactive
- low boiling point, low viscosity
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does sulfur dioxide cause?
- Global dimming
- Acid rain
- Thicker layer of greenhouse gas
- Global warming
3. Carbon Dioxide is taken in by trees in what process?
4. The larger the amount of carbon atoms =
- the thicker viscosity
- the less flammable
- the higher boiling point
- the lower the boiling point
5. Combustion produces:
- Methane and Carbon dioxide
- Water and methane
- Carbon dioxide and water
- Carbon monoxide and water