1. What does sulfur dioxide cause?
- Global dimming
- Acid rain
- Thicker layer of greenhouse gas
- Global warming
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alkene has what properties?
- flexibility, high boiling point, high viscosity
- a double bond, unsaturated, can add more hydrocarbons, extremely reactive
- low boiling point, low viscosity
- a single bond, saturated, cannot add more hydrocarbons
3. Carbon Dioxide is taken in by trees in what process?
4. The larger the amount of carbon atoms =
- the higher boiling point
- the less flammable
- the lower the boiling point
- the thicker viscosity
5. What is added to ethene to produce ethanol?
- More carbons