1. What is the mass number?
- The weight of the whole atom
- The sum of the protons and neutrons inside the nucleus
- The sum of the electrons in the atom
- The total number of neutrons in the nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What substances are shown in the periodic table?
- Ionic bonds
- Covalent bonds
3. Chemical symbols are used to represent what?
4. Covalent bonding includes the...
- Loosing of electrons
- Sharing of electrons
- Gaining of electrons
5. What does the mass of the products equal to?
- The mass of reactants
- The total number of atoms
- The mass of the nucleus