1. What does the formula of an ionic compound show?
- The mass of the ions
- The simplest ratio of ions
- The number of atoms
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are atoms neutral?
- The number of neutrons and electrons are balanced out
- The number of protons and electrons are equal
- Because there is no charge on protons, electrons and neutrons
3. Out of the following, which substance has only one element?
- Magnesium Chloride
4. True or false, Compounds are formed when two or more elements combine together
5. True or false, Atoms react to gain a full outer shell of electrons