1. What is the mass number?
- The sum of the protons and neutrons inside the nucleus
- The total number of neutrons in the nucleus
- The sum of the electrons in the atom
- The weight of the whole atom
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false, Atoms react to gain a full outer shell of electrons
3. Each electron in an atom is in a _____
- Energy Level
4. Out of the following, which substance has only one element?
- Magnesium Chloride
5. What substances are shown in the periodic table?
- Ionic bonds
- Covalent bonds