1. What is the purification process for water?
- Filteration, Sedimentation, Cholrination
- Filteration, Cholrination, Sedimentation
- Chlorination, Filteration, Sedimentation
- Sedimentation, Filteration, Cholrination
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the stages of the water cycle?
- Evaporation, Precipitation, Condensation, Hydronation
- Hydronation, Evaporation, Conensation, Precipitation
- Hydronation, Condensation, Evaporation, Precipitation
3. Hard water is high in dissolved minerals.
4. What are the two compounds usually found in hard water?
- Calcium & Hydrogen
- Calcium & Oxygen
- Calcium & Magnesium
- Calcium & Carbon
5. Where does rain water obtain these two compunds from?
- The grass
- The trees
- The soil and rocks
- The air