1. What is progressive overload?
- matching the requirement of the person
- gradually increasing the amount of work you do in training
- training on a specific skill appropriate with your sport
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an effect of Diuretics?
- increase amount of urine produced
- reduce pain
- hide injuries
3. What is Stroke Volume?
- amount of blood pumped out of the heart per beat
- amount of blood leaving the heart in one minute
- number of times heart beats per minute
4. What are the long term effects of exercise on the respiratory system?
- reduced chance of an injury
- increased strenght of diaphragm, intercostal muscles, number of alveoli, lung volume
- increased bone density
5. What does the mineral Iron do?
- prevent muscle mass
- prevent tiredness
- prevent sickness