1. What are the key influences in the group Image?
- media and fashion
- availability and accsess
- peers, family and role models
- race, disability, age and gender
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Isometric contractions?
- NO movement, muscles DON'T contract
- movement, muscles contract
- muscle inactive and soon die
3. What are the short term effects the exercise on the Muscular system?
- increased digestion rate and heart rate
- increased lactic acid production, demand for oxygen, muscle temp and fatigue
- increased bone strength
4. What is an effect of Peptide Hormones?
- cause different hormones to be produced and increased red blod cell production
- increase muscle mass and heart rate
- mimics testosterone
5. What is an effect of Stimulants?
- produce different hormones
- increase mental and physcial alertness
- increase amount of urine produced