1. What is a health risk of Narcotics?
- loss of balance, coordination and concentration
- heart disease
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is progressive overload?
- matching the requirement of the person
- gradually increasing the amount of work you do in training
- training on a specific skill appropriate with your sport
3. What are the Functions of the Respiratory system?
- takes in carbon dioxide, remves oxygen
- takes in oxygen, removes carbon dioxide
- supports bones
4. What is Isometric contractions?
- NO movement, muscles DON'T contract
- movement, muscles contract
- muscle inactive and soon die
5. What are the Long term effects of exercise on the muscular system?
- tendons and ligaments become stronger
- decrease in muscle hypertrophy
- decrease strenght and muscle mass