1. What are the Micronutrients?
- carbohydrate, fats and protiens
- vitamins and minerals
- fibre ad water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the short term effects of exercise on the Cardiovascualr system?
- increase heart rate, stroke volume, oxygen delivery
- diastolic pressure increases
- cardiac output increases
3. What do vitamins and Minerals do?
- help release energy from foods and increase concentraion levels
- repair and rebuild muscle tissues
- provide quick energy
4. What is cross training?
- using two or more methods of training
- training with weights
- stations working on different muscles groups and components of fitness
5. What is Isometric contractions?
- muscle inactive and soon die
- NO movement, muscles DON'T contract
- movement, muscles contract