1. What are the functins of the Cardiovasular system?
- make blood for the body
- transport substances, control body temperatures, protect the body from infections
- aid movement, support, and protect vital organs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes high blood pressure?
- Recreational drugs; smoking, alcohol, salt and stress
- regular exercise
- systolic and diastolic blood pressure
3. What is Tidal Volume
- total volume of air inhaled in your biggest breath
- total amount of air breathed in and out in one cycle
- amount of air you can forcibly breathe in and out
4. What is the correct definition of Health?
- a state complete mental, social and physcial wellbeing
- to meet the demands of the environment
- a type of physical activity used to improve health and fitness
5. What is Stroke Volume?
- number of times heart beats per minute
- amount of blood pumped out of the heart per beat
- amount of blood leaving the heart in one minute