1. What is an effect of taking Narcotics?
- increases concentration levels
- reduce pain / hide injuries
- increase muscle mass
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the long term effects of exercise on the respiratory system?
- reduced chance of an injury
- increased strenght of diaphragm, intercostal muscles, number of alveoli, lung volume
- increased bone density
3. What is Stroke Volume?
- number of times heart beats per minute
- amount of blood pumped out of the heart per beat
- amount of blood leaving the heart in one minute
4. Which is the correct definition of speed?
- rate at which you perfrom a certain movement or cover a distance
- to use two or more body parts at the same time
- to change direction at speed and under control
5. What is systolic blood pressure?
- heart stops working (dead)
- heart contracts (ventricles)
- heart relaxes (atrium)