1. What is an effect of Diuretics?
- hide injuries
- increase amount of urine produced
- reduce pain
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the correct definition of Health?
- a type of physical activity used to improve health and fitness
- a state complete mental, social and physcial wellbeing
- to meet the demands of the environment
3. What is a health risk of Peptide Hormones?
- Thickens blood and increases risks of heart attacks
- lowers heart rate
- doesnt allow carbon dioxide to be produced
4. What do vitamins and Minerals do?
- help release energy from foods and increase concentraion levels
- repair and rebuild muscle tissues
- provide quick energy
5. What is progressive overload?
- matching the requirement of the person
- gradually increasing the amount of work you do in training
- training on a specific skill appropriate with your sport