1. What are the Functions of the Respiratory system?
- takes in carbon dioxide, remves oxygen
- takes in oxygen, removes carbon dioxide
- supports bones
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the short term effects the exercise on the Muscular system?
- increased digestion rate and heart rate
- increased lactic acid production, demand for oxygen, muscle temp and fatigue
- increased bone strength
3. Which if these is an effect of taking Beta Blockers?
- masks injuries
- controls heart rate
- hides injuries
4. What is Isometric contractions?
- NO movement, muscles DON'T contract
- movement, muscles contract
- muscle inactive and soon die
5. What is progressive overload?
- matching the requirement of the person
- gradually increasing the amount of work you do in training
- training on a specific skill appropriate with your sport