1. What is a health risk of Narcotics?
- loss of balance, coordination and concentration
- heart disease
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which if these is an effect of taking Beta Blockers?
- masks injuries
- controls heart rate
- hides injuries
3. What are the short term effects the exercise on the Muscular system?
- increased lactic acid production, demand for oxygen, muscle temp and fatigue
- increased bone strength
- increased digestion rate and heart rate
4. What is an effect of Stimulants?
- increase mental and physcial alertness
- increase amount of urine produced
- produce different hormones
5. Which of these is a health risk of Beta Blockers?
- loss of coordination
- depression, nausea, tiredness
- loss of balance and muscle