1. Which is the correct definition of speed?
- to change direction at speed and under control
- rate at which you perfrom a certain movement or cover a distance
- to use two or more body parts at the same time
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is abduction?
- movement away from the midline of the body
- movement towards the midline of the body
- the angle and the joint decreases
3. What are the long term effects of exercise on the respiratory system?
- reduced chance of an injury
- increased strenght of diaphragm, intercostal muscles, number of alveoli, lung volume
- increased bone density
4. What is a health risk of Stimulants?
- increase red blood cells produced
- high blood pressure, insomnia, addiction
- thickens blood
5. What is an effect of taking Narcotics?
- reduce pain / hide injuries
- increase muscle mass
- increases concentration levels