1. Which of these is a health risk of anabolic steriods?
- liver damage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Isometric contractions?
- NO movement, muscles DON'T contract
- movement, muscles contract
- muscle inactive and soon die
3. What is Tidal Volume
- total volume of air inhaled in your biggest breath
- total amount of air breathed in and out in one cycle
- amount of air you can forcibly breathe in and out
4. What is abduction?
- movement away from the midline of the body
- movement towards the midline of the body
- the angle and the joint decreases
5. What is systolic blood pressure?
- heart contracts (ventricles)
- heart relaxes (atrium)
- heart stops working (dead)