1. Which part of the nervous system is not involved in producing reflex actions?
- Spinal Cord
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a synapse?
- A type of reflex action
- The sheath surrounding the nerve cell
- A gap between two neurones
- The long fibre in a nerve cell
3. Which of these is not a reflex response?
- Picking up a book
- Moving a foot off something sharp
- Moving a hand off something hot
4. Which type of neurone transmits a signal from the central nervous system to an effector such as a muscle?
5. What is the eye an example of?
- A sense organ
- A relay neurone
- A stimulus