1. Which part of the nervous system is not involved in producing reflex actions?
- Spinal Cord
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a reflex response?
- Picking up a book
- Moving a hand off something hot
- Moving a foot off something sharp
3. Which type of neurone transmits a signal from the central nervous system to an effector such as a muscle?
4. What is the eye an example of?
- A stimulus
- A sense organ
- A relay neurone
5. Which type of neurone transmits a signal from a sense organ to the central nervous system?