1. What is the T in SMART targets
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the test(questionairre) you do before fitness?
- Fitness questionairre
- Are you fit enough?
3. What is the M in SMART targets
4. Name all BPCARS
- balance, principles of training , composition, rate, speed
- Balance, Power, co ordination, agility, reaction time, speed
- body composition, power, cardiovascular fitness, reaction time, speed
- body, protein, carrots, asparagus, running, sweets
5. What is the definition of Cardiovascular fitness?
- the amount of force a muscle can exert against a resistance
- The abilty to use the body for long periods of time without fatigue
- The ability to use voluntary muscles for long periods of time without fatigue
- Running around for a long time