1. What is the only type of music that has a hetrophonic texture?
- Pop Ballads
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is Indian Classical Music passed down from generations?
- By oral tradition
- In schools
- Through writing
- By the media
3. What is meant by the term 'A Capella'?
- Singing without accompaniment
- Singing with accompaniment
- Singing in a group
- Performing a solo
4. What is a drone used in Indian Classical Music?
- A long sustained note
- A repetitive pattern of notes
- A type of Indian instrument
- A scale used in Indian Classical music
5. What texture is Indian Classical music?
Similar Music resources: