1. What was agreed about Germany in the Yalta conference?
- Germany would be split into two zones
- Germany would be split into four zones
- Germany would be split into three zones
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. It was agreed Germany would pay reparations, why were there disagreements about this at Potsdam?
- Truman wanted USA to receive the most in reparations to cover military expenses
- Attlee and Truman thought Stalin wanted too much in reparations
- Stalin thought Attlee and Truman wanted too much in reparations
3. When was the Yalta conference?
- November 1945
- February 1945
- July 1945
4. At Yalta, the 'Declaration of Liberated Europe' was agreed, what was it?
- An agreement that Germany would have to pay reparations
- An agreement that all Eastern European countries could hold free elections
- An agreement that there would never be an international war in Europe again
5. Who was at the Yalta conference?
- Attlee, Truman and Stalin
- Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin
- Attlee, Roosevelt and Stalin