1. What was the status of Germany at the time of the Yalta conference?
- Germany was not yet defeated
- Germany had been defeated
- Hitler had just recently committed suicide
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. At Yalta it was agreed that once Germany had been defeated, the USSR would help...
- defeat Japan
- rebuild Germany
- rebuild the eastern European nations destroyed by the war
3. Which conference had the most disagreements?
4. What was agreed about Germany in the Yalta conference?
- Germany would be split into two zones
- Germany would be split into four zones
- Germany would be split into three zones
5. At Yalta, it was agreed a government of 'national unity' would be set up in Poland comprising of communists and non communists. Why, at Potsdam, was Truman angry at Stalin?
- He had arrested the non-communist leaders in Poland
- He had murdered all the non-communists in Poland
- He prevented the government of 'national unity' being set up