1. What was the status of Germany at the time of the Yalta conference?
- Germany was not yet defeated
- Germany had been defeated
- Hitler had just recently committed suicide
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Roosevelt's death significant?
- Roosevelt frequently clashed with Stalin at the Yalta conference and could not agree with him
- Because Truman was very anti-communist and found it hard to agree with Stalin
- His death was followed by a day of national mourning
3. Who was at the Potsdam conference?
- Attlee, Truman and Stalin
- Attlee, Roosevelt and Stalin
- Churchill, Truman and Stalin
4. What was the status of Germany at the time of the Potsdam conference?
- Germany had just been defeated
- Germany had not yet been defeated
- Most of the German army were fighting Japan
5. What was agreed about Germany in the Yalta conference?
- Germany would be split into four zones
- Germany would be split into three zones
- Germany would be split into two zones