1. At Yalta, the 'Declaration of Liberated Europe' was agreed, what was it?
- An agreement that all Eastern European countries could hold free elections
- An agreement that there would never be an international war in Europe again
- An agreement that Germany would have to pay reparations
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was agreed about Germany in the Yalta conference?
- Germany would be split into four zones
- Germany would be split into three zones
- Germany would be split into two zones
3. Who was at the Yalta conference?
- Attlee, Truman and Stalin
- Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin
- Attlee, Roosevelt and Stalin
4. At Yalta, it was agreed a government of 'national unity' would be set up in Poland comprising of communists and non communists. Why, at Potsdam, was Truman angry at Stalin?
- He had arrested the non-communist leaders in Poland
- He had murdered all the non-communists in Poland
- He prevented the government of 'national unity' being set up
5. What was the status of Germany at the time of the Potsdam conference?
- Germany had just been defeated
- Germany had not yet been defeated
- Most of the German army were fighting Japan