1. What was the status of Germany at the time of the Yalta conference?
- Hitler had just recently committed suicide
- Germany was not yet defeated
- Germany had been defeated
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which conference had the most disagreements?
3. When was the Potsdam conference?
- July 1945
- November 1945
- February 1945
4. What was agreed about Germany in the Yalta conference?
- Germany would be split into two zones
- Germany would be split into four zones
- Germany would be split into three zones
5. At Potsdam why was Stalin angry that Truman dropped the two atomic bombs on Japan?
- Stalin's Soviet troops were already fighting the Japanese in Japan
- He was angry that Truman had the bomb and hadn't told him
- He believed it was inhumane