1. Who was at the Yalta conference?
- Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin
- Attlee, Roosevelt and Stalin
- Attlee, Truman and Stalin
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. It was agreed Germany would pay reparations, why were there disagreements about this at Potsdam?
- Attlee and Truman thought Stalin wanted too much in reparations
- Stalin thought Attlee and Truman wanted too much in reparations
- Truman wanted USA to receive the most in reparations to cover military expenses
3. When was the Potsdam conference?
- July 1945
- November 1945
- February 1945
4. What was agreed about Germany in the Yalta conference?
- Germany would be split into two zones
- Germany would be split into four zones
- Germany would be split into three zones
5. At Yalta it was agreed that once Germany had been defeated, the USSR would help...
- rebuild the eastern European nations destroyed by the war
- defeat Japan
- rebuild Germany