1. Where did Koch study?
- Sixth form at Rodillian
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Simpson and what did he discover?
- He discovered the gas version of chloroform
- He discovered antiseptics
- He discovered anaesthetics
3. What was the opposing idea of germ theory?
- Spontaneous generation
- Decaying matter
- Random germ appearance
- Micro germ theory
4. What happened when chloroform was introduced?
- Most people were allergic
- Deaths increased.
- It had dangerous side effects
- It made people turn into cows
5. Who's work did Pastuer expand on?