1. Who was Simpson and what did he discover?
- He discovered anaesthetics
- He discovered the gas version of chloroform
- He discovered antiseptics
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were machines made for during 1924?
- To monitor people blood pressure
- To see if someone had enough calcium in their diet
- To monitor the amount of anaesthetic
- To make bed sheets
3. What happened when chloroform was introduced?
- It made people turn into cows
- It had dangerous side effects
- Deaths increased.
- Most people were allergic
4. What did Pastuer study?
5. Who discovered antiseptics?