1. What was the opposing idea of germ theory?
- Spontaneous generation
- Decaying matter
- Random germ appearance
- Micro germ theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were machines made for during 1924?
- To monitor the amount of anaesthetic
- To see if someone had enough calcium in their diet
- To make bed sheets
- To monitor people blood pressure
3. Who's work did Pastuer expand on?
4. What did Pastuer use to aid his research?
- Conical flask
- Measuring cylinder
- Swan necked flask
- Table spoon
5. Where did Koch study?
- Sixth form at Rodillian