1. Where did Koch study?
- Sixth form at Rodillian
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who discovered antiseptics?
3. What were machines made for during 1924?
- To monitor people blood pressure
- To see if someone had enough calcium in their diet
- To monitor the amount of anaesthetic
- To make bed sheets
4. What happened when chloroform was introduced?
- Most people were allergic
- Deaths increased.
- It had dangerous side effects
- It made people turn into cows
5. Who's work did Pastuer expand on?