- Created by: Harry66319
- Created on: 21-08-18 14:42
1. What percentage of adults in the UK gambled in 2014?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another term used for gambling?
- Making P's
- Having a go
3. What percentage of premier football clubs have gambling logos on their shirts?
4. What is match fixing?
- When you cheat in sports.
- When a sports competition is played to a completely or partly pre-determined result.
- When a specific aspect of a sports competition is illegally pre-determined.
- Hammering a match into the wall.
5. Why is sports and gambling closely related?
- To make money.
- Because the outcome of the events are supposedly unpredictable and there is an element of chance in all competitions.
- I don't know.
- Because the outcome of the events are supposedly predicable and there is no element of chance in all competitions.