1. Wikstrom & Tafel's study focus?
- Upbringing - Learning from others
- Cognition - Disrupted Families
- Upbringing - Poverty and disdavantaged neighbourhoods
- Cognition - Criminal thinking patterns
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the age peak for 11 in every 100 participants to offend in Farrington's study?
- aged 17
- aged 23
- aged 13
- aged 21
3. Original sample of Farrington's study?
- 500 females, aged 11/12 at start of study, attending school in Northern Ireland
- 411 males, aged 8/9 at start of study, attending school in East London
- 220 males, aged 5/6 at start of study, attending school in Scotland
- 124 females, aged 15/16 at start of study, attending school in California
4. Sample size in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
5. 3 factors explaining offending behaviour in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- Propensity induced, lifestyle dependent, situationally limited
- Personality inspired, lifestyle predicted, environmentally trappe
- Independently affected, family orientated, peer pressured
Similar Psychology resources: