1. 3 factors explaining offending behaviour in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- Propensity induced, lifestyle dependent, situationally limited
- Personality inspired, lifestyle predicted, environmentally trappe
- Independently affected, family orientated, peer pressured
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the age peak for 11 in every 100 participants to offend in Farrington's study?
- aged 21
- aged 17
- aged 13
- aged 23
3. Original sample of Farrington's study?
- 500 females, aged 11/12 at start of study, attending school in Northern Ireland
- 124 females, aged 15/16 at start of study, attending school in California
- 411 males, aged 8/9 at start of study, attending school in East London
- 220 males, aged 5/6 at start of study, attending school in Scotland
4. Wikstrom & Tafel's study focus?
- Upbringing - Poverty and disdavantaged neighbourhoods
- Upbringing - Learning from others
- Cognition - Disrupted Families
- Cognition - Criminal thinking patterns
5. How long were the participans interviewed for in Farrington's study?
- 32 years
- 24 years
- 11 years
- 6 years
Similar Psychology resources: