1. Wikstrom & Tafel's study focus?
- Upbringing - Poverty and disdavantaged neighbourhoods
- Upbringing - Learning from others
- Cognition - Disrupted Families
- Cognition - Criminal thinking patterns
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the key factors of the chronic offenders identified in Farrington's study?
- Inadequate social skills, jealousy of others, growing up with body confidence issues
- Impulsive and daring personality, growing up with a young mother, close family members already convicted of crimes
- Naturally sensitive and irritable, growing up with an over-achieving sibling, peer pressure
3. Percentage of males and females that had committed a crime in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- 20% males, 14% females
- 45% males, 31% females
- 50% males, 38% females
- 73% males, 59% females
4. Sample size in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
5. How long were the participans interviewed for in Farrington's study?
- 24 years
- 11 years
- 32 years
- 6 years
Similar Psychology resources: