1. 3 factors explaining offending behaviour in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- Independently affected, family orientated, peer pressured
- Propensity induced, lifestyle dependent, situationally limited
- Personality inspired, lifestyle predicted, environmentally trappe
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Percentage of males and females that had committed a crime in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- 20% males, 14% females
- 45% males, 31% females
- 50% males, 38% females
- 73% males, 59% females
3. Wikstrom & Tafel's study focus?
- Upbringing - Poverty and disdavantaged neighbourhoods
- Upbringing - Learning from others
- Cognition - Disrupted Families
- Cognition - Criminal thinking patterns
4. What was the age peak for 11 in every 100 participants to offend in Farrington's study?
- aged 21
- aged 17
- aged 13
- aged 23
5. How long were the participans interviewed for in Farrington's study?
- 32 years
- 6 years
- 24 years
- 11 years
Similar Psychology resources: