1. Percentage of males and females that had committed a crime in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- 45% males, 31% females
- 73% males, 59% females
- 50% males, 38% females
- 20% males, 14% females
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Data collection method in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- Interviews and official records
- Structured observations
- Likert rating scales
3. 3 factors explaining offending behaviour in Wikstrom & Tafel's study?
- Independently affected, family orientated, peer pressured
- Propensity induced, lifestyle dependent, situationally limited
- Personality inspired, lifestyle predicted, environmentally trappe
4. How long were the participans interviewed for in Farrington's study?
- 24 years
- 11 years
- 32 years
- 6 years
5. Wikstrom & Tafel's study focus?
- Upbringing - Learning from others
- Upbringing - Poverty and disdavantaged neighbourhoods
- Cognition - Criminal thinking patterns
- Cognition - Disrupted Families
Similar Psychology resources: