1. What does the term Anomie mean?
- A sense of normlessness
- a society based on crime
- unfairness in society
- a strong sense of values and norms
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sociologists highlight 3 types of working-class subcultures?
- Cloward & Ohlin
3. What Structual factor creates deviance in society according to Strain Theory?
- unfair education system
- The unequal opportunity structure
- The strain between the working-class and the powerful
- A society based on materialistic values
4. What ideas did Cohen develop?
- Status Frustration
- Broken Windows
- Strain Theory
- Boundary Maintenance
5. What sociologist created Strain Theory?