1. Functionalism states mental states are what?
- Both internal and external
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Functionalism relies upon....
- Inputs - Casual Roles - Outputs
- Negative freedom
- The Nature Of The Mind
3. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
- There is no problem
4. Inverted Qualia is....
- How things appear to you are correct, you only need to realise what you see. Nothing else matters
- How things appear to you may be different from how they appear to someone else, eg Zombies
- No one act is the same
- How things appear to everyone is the same
5. Functionalism is a reuctive theory. True or False?
Similar Philosophy resources: