1. Functionalist is a physicalist theory. True or False?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- There is no problem
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
3. Functionalism is a reuctive theory. True or False?
4. Functionalism relies upon....
- Negative freedom
- The Nature Of The Mind
- Inputs - Casual Roles - Outputs
5. Inverted Qualia is....
- How things appear to you are correct, you only need to realise what you see. Nothing else matters
- How things appear to everyone is the same
- How things appear to you may be different from how they appear to someone else, eg Zombies
- No one act is the same
Similar Philosophy resources: