1. Functionalism states mental states are what?
- Both internal and external
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A causal role is what?
- Caused by the inputs to produce the output
- Caused by the outputs to relate back to the input
- Where one acts in pain to produce the question of Inverted Qualia
- Basically, syntax
3. Functionalism is a reuctive theory. True or False?
4. Which Room does Searle use to criticise Functionalist beliefs regarding intentionality?
- The Chinese Room
- The Room Of Intention
- The Japanese Room
- The Room Of Functions
5. Inverted Qualia is....
- How things appear to you may be different from how they appear to someone else, eg Zombies
- How things appear to you are correct, you only need to realise what you see. Nothing else matters
- How things appear to everyone is the same
- No one act is the same
Similar Philosophy resources: