1. Which Room does Searle use to criticise Functionalist beliefs regarding intentionality?
- The Room Of Functions
- The Room Of Intention
- The Chinese Room
- The Japanese Room
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Absent Qualia is.....
- We can clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional system without qualia
- We cannot clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional without qualia
- Nothing even related to Functionalism
3. Functionalism states mental states are what?
- Both internal and external
4. Inverted Qualia is....
- How things appear to you are correct, you only need to realise what you see. Nothing else matters
- How things appear to everyone is the same
- How things appear to you may be different from how they appear to someone else, eg Zombies
- No one act is the same
5. Functionalist is a physicalist theory. True or False?
Similar Philosophy resources: