1. Functionalism basically belives that....
- The mind and the body exist in seperate realms
- C-fibres firing in me is the same as S-fibres firing in a snail
- The mind and the body need to stop all interaction
- S-fibres firing in a snail is different from everything
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A causal role is what?
- Where one acts in pain to produce the question of Inverted Qualia
- Basically, syntax
- Caused by the inputs to produce the output
- Caused by the outputs to relate back to the input
3. Functionalism states mental states are what?
- Both internal and external
4. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- There is no problem
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
5. Functionalism relies upon....
- Negative freedom
- The Nature Of The Mind
- Inputs - Casual Roles - Outputs
Similar Philosophy resources: