1. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- There is no problem
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A causal role is what?
- Caused by the inputs to produce the output
- Caused by the outputs to relate back to the input
- Where one acts in pain to produce the question of Inverted Qualia
- Basically, syntax
3. Functionalism relies upon....
- Inputs - Casual Roles - Outputs
- The Nature Of The Mind
- Negative freedom
4. Functionalism is a reuctive theory. True or False?
5. Absent Qualia is.....
- We can clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional system without qualia
- We cannot clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional without qualia
- Nothing even related to Functionalism
Similar Philosophy resources: