1. Functionalism basically belives that....
- C-fibres firing in me is the same as S-fibres firing in a snail
- S-fibres firing in a snail is different from everything
- The mind and the body need to stop all interaction
- The mind and the body exist in seperate realms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Absent Qualia is.....
- We can clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional system without qualia
- Nothing even related to Functionalism
- We cannot clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional without qualia
3. A causal role is what?
- Caused by the inputs to produce the output
- Basically, syntax
- Caused by the outputs to relate back to the input
- Where one acts in pain to produce the question of Inverted Qualia
4. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- There is no problem
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
5. Functionalist is a physicalist theory. True or False?
Similar Philosophy resources: