1. A causal role is what?
- Caused by the inputs to produce the output
- Caused by the outputs to relate back to the input
- Where one acts in pain to produce the question of Inverted Qualia
- Basically, syntax
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Functionalist is a physicalist theory. True or False?
3. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
- There is no problem
4. Inverted Qualia is....
- No one act is the same
- How things appear to you may be different from how they appear to someone else, eg Zombies
- How things appear to everyone is the same
- How things appear to you are correct, you only need to realise what you see. Nothing else matters
5. Functionalism states mental states are what?
- Both internal and external
Similar Philosophy resources: