1. Functionalism basically belives that....
- The mind and the body exist in seperate realms
- S-fibres firing in a snail is different from everything
- C-fibres firing in me is the same as S-fibres firing in a snail
- The mind and the body need to stop all interaction
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Functionalist is a physicalist theory. True or False?
3. Inverted Qualia is....
- How things appear to you are correct, you only need to realise what you see. Nothing else matters
- How things appear to you may be different from how they appear to someone else, eg Zombies
- No one act is the same
- How things appear to everyone is the same
4. Does Functionalism answer the problem of Multiple Realisability?
- Sometimes, if you use the non-reductive theory
- There is no problem
5. Absent Qualia is.....
- We can clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional system without qualia
- We cannot clearly and distinctly conceive of any functional without qualia
- Nothing even related to Functionalism
Similar Philosophy resources: