1. What is Necrosis of the hand?
- When the Scaphoid snaps and the bone dies from a blocked blood supply
- When the Scaphoid snaps and causes unbearable pain
- When the Scaphoid grows too big and starts to inhibit movement
- When the Scaphoid blood vessel develops and blockage
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which ligament(s) hold the shoulder in place?
- Acromioclavicular, Coracoacromial, Coracoclavicular
- Deltoid and Gleniod ligaments
- Deltoid Ligaments
- Glenoid and Corocoid ligaments
3. What type of bone is the Patella?
- Sesimoid bone
- Flat Bone
- Floating bone
- Knee Bone
4. What side of the hand is the Scaphoid carpel on?
- Thumb side
- Pinky side
- Palm up side
- back of hand
5. Which 3 bones make up the Hip socket?
- Ishium, Ilium and Pubis
- Ischial Tuberosity, Lesser Trochanter and AIIS
- Hip, Femur and Pelvis
- Iliac Crests, ASIS and Greater Trochanter