1. What is the Scientific name for the elbow joint?
- Humaulnar joint
- Olecronon joint
- Radioulnar joint
- Humeradial joint
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What main joint id the Gleniod Fossa?
- The elbow (collectively)
- The hip Socket
- The shoulder Socket
- The knee (collectively)
3. Which ligament(s) hold the shoulder in place?
- Glenoid and Corocoid ligaments
- Deltoid and Gleniod ligaments
- Acromioclavicular, Coracoacromial, Coracoclavicular
- Deltoid Ligaments
4. How many Carpels are in the hand?
5. What are the 2 regions of a vertebral disc?
- Fibrosis Nucleus and Pulposus Annulus
- Annulus Fibrosis and Nucleus Pulposus
- Fibrosis Annulus and Pulposus Nucleus
- Annulus Pulposus and Nucleus Fibrosis