1. What are the 4 ligaments supporting the spinal column?
- Anterior longitudinal, Posterior Longitudinal, Supraspinous and Infraspinous
- Anterior, Posterior, Longitudinal and Lateral
- Inferior, Superior, Anterior and Posterior
- Supraspinous, Infraspinous, longitudinal and Lateral
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which 3 bones make up the Hip socket?
- Ishium, Ilium and Pubis
- Ischial Tuberosity, Lesser Trochanter and AIIS
- Hip, Femur and Pelvis
- Iliac Crests, ASIS and Greater Trochanter
3. What is Necrosis of the hand?
- When the Scaphoid blood vessel develops and blockage
- When the Scaphoid snaps and causes unbearable pain
- When the Scaphoid snaps and the bone dies from a blocked blood supply
- When the Scaphoid grows too big and starts to inhibit movement
4. How many Carpels are in the hand?
5. What is the name of the joint between each vertebrae in the spine?
- Sliding joint
- Spinal joint
- Facet joint
- Gliding joint