1. What does PCL ligament in the knee stand for and what type of ligament is it?
- Positive Critical ligament - intracapsular
- Posterior Cruciate ligament - extracapsular
- Positive Cruciate ligament - extracapsular
- Posterior Critical ligament - intracapsular
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the joints of the joints within the foot?
- Ankle Joint and knuckle joints
- Talotibial, Tarsometatarsal, Metatarsodigital
- Talocrucal, Subtalar, Tarsometatarsal, Metatarsophalangeal, Interphalangeal
- Metaphalangeal, Proximal and Distal phalangeal
3. What is another name for the Hip joint?
- Synovial joint
- Iliac joint
- Sacroiliac joint
- Pelvic joint
4. Which ligament(s) hold the shoulder in place?
- Acromioclavicular, Coracoacromial, Coracoclavicular
- Glenoid and Corocoid ligaments
- Deltoid and Gleniod ligaments
- Deltoid Ligaments
5. What main joint id the Gleniod Fossa?
- The elbow (collectively)
- The hip Socket
- The shoulder Socket
- The knee (collectively)