1. what are the joints of the joints within the foot?
- Talocrucal, Subtalar, Tarsometatarsal, Metatarsophalangeal, Interphalangeal
- Ankle Joint and knuckle joints
- Talotibial, Tarsometatarsal, Metatarsodigital
- Metaphalangeal, Proximal and Distal phalangeal
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Necrosis of the hand?
- When the Scaphoid blood vessel develops and blockage
- When the Scaphoid snaps and causes unbearable pain
- When the Scaphoid snaps and the bone dies from a blocked blood supply
- When the Scaphoid grows too big and starts to inhibit movement
3. What are the functions of the Menisci in the knee joint?
- stabilise, lubricate, aid movement, protect the bones and shock absorb
- aid movement, protect from damage, shock absorb and provide bounce
- stabilise, lubricate, aid rotation, protect cartilage and shock absorb
- aid movement of the knee and protect against damage
4. What is the name of the joint between each vertebrae in the spine?
- Gliding joint
- Facet joint
- Spinal joint
- Sliding joint
5. What type of bone is the Patella?
- Sesimoid bone
- Flat Bone
- Floating bone
- Knee Bone