1. What are the 2 regions of a vertebral disc?
- Fibrosis Nucleus and Pulposus Annulus
- Annulus Fibrosis and Nucleus Pulposus
- Fibrosis Annulus and Pulposus Nucleus
- Annulus Pulposus and Nucleus Fibrosis
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another name for the Hip joint?
- Synovial joint
- Sacroiliac joint
- Pelvic joint
- Iliac joint
3. What main joint id the Gleniod Fossa?
- The shoulder Socket
- The hip Socket
- The knee (collectively)
- The elbow (collectively)
4. What are the Boney Processes associated with the knee?
- Head of Femur, Tibia, Fibula and Patella bone
- Head of Femur, Head of Tibia and Patella bone
- Condyles of the femur and tibia, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
- Epicondyles, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
5. How many Carpels are in the hand?