1. What is Muscle Piriformis/Piriformis Syndrome?
- The tightening of the Glutes due to poor posture
- The tightening of Piriformis due to poor posture
- A weakening of the Piriformis muscle
- A weakening of muscles in the Hip region
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which ligament(s) hold the shoulder in place?
- Deltoid Ligaments
- Acromioclavicular, Coracoacromial, Coracoclavicular
- Deltoid and Gleniod ligaments
- Glenoid and Corocoid ligaments
3. What side of the hand is the Scaphoid carpel on?
- back of hand
- Pinky side
- Thumb side
- Palm up side
4. What are the Boney Processes associated with the knee?
- Condyles of the femur and tibia, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
- Head of Femur, Tibia, Fibula and Patella bone
- Head of Femur, Head of Tibia and Patella bone
- Epicondyles, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
5. What are the 2 regions of a vertebral disc?
- Fibrosis Annulus and Pulposus Nucleus
- Annulus Fibrosis and Nucleus Pulposus
- Annulus Pulposus and Nucleus Fibrosis
- Fibrosis Nucleus and Pulposus Annulus