1. What type of bone is the Patella?
- Floating bone
- Knee Bone
- Sesimoid bone
- Flat Bone
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What main joint id the Gleniod Fossa?
- The shoulder Socket
- The elbow (collectively)
- The hip Socket
- The knee (collectively)
3. How many Carpels are in the hand?
4. What is the name of the joint between each vertebrae in the spine?
- Gliding joint
- Sliding joint
- Facet joint
- Spinal joint
5. What are the Boney Processes associated with the knee?
- Head of Femur, Tibia, Fibula and Patella bone
- Condyles of the femur and tibia, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
- Epicondyles, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
- Head of Femur, Head of Tibia and Patella bone