1. Where do the lateral and medial colateral ligaments of the elbow insert and originate?
- originate on the epicondyles of the humerus to the Radius and Ulna
- originate on the epicondyles of the humerus to the Radius
- originate on the condyles of the humerus to the Radius and ulna
- originate on the condyles of the humerus to the Radius
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does PCL ligament in the knee stand for and what type of ligament is it?
- Positive Critical ligament - intracapsular
- Posterior Critical ligament - intracapsular
- Posterior Cruciate ligament - extracapsular
- Positive Cruciate ligament - extracapsular
3. What main joint id the Gleniod Fossa?
- The elbow (collectively)
- The hip Socket
- The shoulder Socket
- The knee (collectively)
4. What are the 2 regions of a vertebral disc?
- Annulus Fibrosis and Nucleus Pulposus
- Annulus Pulposus and Nucleus Fibrosis
- Fibrosis Annulus and Pulposus Nucleus
- Fibrosis Nucleus and Pulposus Annulus
5. What are the Boney Processes associated with the knee?
- Epicondyles, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
- Condyles of the femur and tibia, superior and inferior poles of the patella and tibial tuberosity
- Head of Femur, Head of Tibia and Patella bone
- Head of Femur, Tibia, Fibula and Patella bone