1. What is an Echocardiogram?
- An ultrasound of the heart
- Used to mend valve damage
- Something to show the electrical activity of the heart
- An type of pacemaker
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was not a Nazi aim in 1920?
- Take over land in Eastern Europe for growing German population
- Death penalty for criminals against the nation
- Gain power democratically
- Help for small business
3. What conditions are required in the Contact process?
- 1atm, 450*C, Vanadium pentoxide catalyst
- 1atm, 450*C, Iron catalyst
- 200atm, 450*C, Iron catalyst
- 200atm, 450*C, Vanadium pentoxide catalyst
4. When was Kristalnacht?
- November 1938
- November 1934
- June 1934
- June 1938
5. Which does not describe Goering's 4 year plan?
- Persuade big business to produce key synthetics (rubber, fuel, textiles)
- Build new industrial plants (Hermann Goering works)
- Increase production of materials needed for rearmament
- Trade agreements w/ other countries (their raw materials for German goods)
- Use forced labour
- Tighten control on prices and wages