1. What do you do in Question 3?
- Explain and Analyse thoughts and feelings
- Link the image and headline to the text
- Identify thoughts and feelings
- Analyse language
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was not a Nazi aim in 1920?
- Help for small business
- Gain power democratically
- Death penalty for criminals against the nation
- Take over land in Eastern Europe for growing German population
3. Which describes the silent prison system?
- Hard Labour, Hard Fare, Hard Board
- High suicide and insanity rates
- Prisoners not allowed to see each other
- Useful work
4. Which was not an important date in Hitlers path to dictatorship?
- 2nd May 1933- Trade Unions taken over (DAF)
- Kristalnacht - November
- 24th March 1933- Enabling act
- August 1934- Army Oaths
- July 1933- Political parties banned
- 29th June 1934- Night of the Long Knives
5. Which is not a reason for the Munich Putsch?
- Hitler assumed he would gain the support of Bavarian Nationalists
- The Freikorps had been disbanded
- Nazi party was stronger than ever before
- The Government called off the passive resistance campaign