1. Which describes the silent prison system?
- Hard Labour, Hard Fare, Hard Board
- Prisoners not allowed to see each other
- Useful work
- High suicide and insanity rates
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not true about temporary hardness (of water)?
- Can be removed using ion exchange resin
- It is caused by Calcium Sulfate (CaSO4)
- Produces insoluble CaCO3 (limescale) when boiled
- It is caused by Hydrogencarbonate ions (HCO3-)
3. In electrolysis, where do the ions go?
- +ve to the Cathode, -ve to the Anode
- They are dissolved
- -ve to the Cathode, +ve to the Anode
- They stay in solution
4. What type of soil contains mostly small particles?
- Fertillised soil
- Loam soil
- Clay soil
- Sandy soil
5. What did not happen in the Kapp Putsch?
- Ebert fled to Dresden
- Kahr informed the government of what was happening
- Kapp tried to persuade people into work with bribes and threats
- Ebert called for a general strike