1. What type of soil contains mostly small particles?
- Clay soil
- Fertillised soil
- Loam soil
- Sandy soil
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a reason for the Munich Putsch?
- Hitler assumed he would gain the support of Bavarian Nationalists
- The Government called off the passive resistance campaign
- The Freikorps had been disbanded
- Nazi party was stronger than ever before
3. What did not happen in the Kapp Putsch?
- Kapp tried to persuade people into work with bribes and threats
- Ebert fled to Dresden
- Kahr informed the government of what was happening
- Ebert called for a general strike
4. What happens when wave speed increases?
- The angle of incidence will decrease
- The wave bends away from the normal
- The wave bends towards the normal
- The angle of incidence will increase
5. What conditions are required in the Contact process?
- 1atm, 450*C, Vanadium pentoxide catalyst
- 200atm, 450*C, Iron catalyst
- 200atm, 450*C, Vanadium pentoxide catalyst
- 1atm, 450*C, Iron catalyst