1. What wasn't a reason against Peel's new police force?
- Extension of the army
- Feared Invasion of privacy
- Wouldn't work
- Thames river police had failed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did not happen in the Kapp Putsch?
- Kahr informed the government of what was happening
- Ebert fled to Dresden
- Ebert called for a general strike
- Kapp tried to persuade people into work with bribes and threats
3. Which does not describe Goering's 4 year plan?
- Tighten control on prices and wages
- Increase production of materials needed for rearmament
- Persuade big business to produce key synthetics (rubber, fuel, textiles)
- Trade agreements w/ other countries (their raw materials for German goods)
- Build new industrial plants (Hermann Goering works)
- Use forced labour
4. Why did the great depression not ruin the Weimar republic?
- They printed more money to cope with bankrupcy
- They raised taxes, lowered benefits and wages
- The social democrats pulled out of the coalition
- The Chancellor had to resort to article 48
5. Rearrange: a^2=b^2+c^2-2bcCosA
- a^2= 2bc/b^2+c^2
- CosA=( b^2+c^2-a^2)/2bc
- 2bc^2=(abc)^2 CosA