1. In electrolysis, where do the ions go?
- +ve to the Cathode, -ve to the Anode
- -ve to the Cathode, +ve to the Anode
- They stay in solution
- They are dissolved
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Rearrange: a^2=b^2+c^2-2bcCosA
- CosA=( b^2+c^2-a^2)/2bc
- a^2= 2bc/b^2+c^2
- 2bc^2=(abc)^2 CosA
3. What wasn't a reason against Peel's new police force?
- Thames river police had failed
- Wouldn't work
- Feared Invasion of privacy
- Extension of the army
4. When was Kristalnacht?
- November 1938
- June 1934
- June 1938
- November 1934
5. What did not happen in the Kapp Putsch?
- Kapp tried to persuade people into work with bribes and threats
- Kahr informed the government of what was happening
- Ebert called for a general strike
- Ebert fled to Dresden