1. Which is not a reason for the Munich Putsch?
- The Government called off the passive resistance campaign
- Nazi party was stronger than ever before
- The Freikorps had been disbanded
- Hitler assumed he would gain the support of Bavarian Nationalists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What wasn't a reason against Peel's new police force?
- Wouldn't work
- Thames river police had failed
- Extension of the army
- Feared Invasion of privacy
3. What conditions are required in the Contact process?
- 200atm, 450*C, Vanadium pentoxide catalyst
- 1atm, 450*C, Iron catalyst
- 1atm, 450*C, Vanadium pentoxide catalyst
- 200atm, 450*C, Iron catalyst
4. Which was not an important date in Hitlers path to dictatorship?
- Kristalnacht - November
- 24th March 1933- Enabling act
- August 1934- Army Oaths
- July 1933- Political parties banned
- 2nd May 1933- Trade Unions taken over (DAF)
- 29th June 1934- Night of the Long Knives
5. Which was not a Nazi aim in 1920?
- Help for small business
- Take over land in Eastern Europe for growing German population
- Gain power democratically
- Death penalty for criminals against the nation
Similar All resources: