1. Which was not an important date in Hitlers path to dictatorship?
- 2nd May 1933- Trade Unions taken over (DAF)
- August 1934- Army Oaths
- 29th June 1934- Night of the Long Knives
- Kristalnacht - November
- July 1933- Political parties banned
- 24th March 1933- Enabling act
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Echocardiogram?
- Used to mend valve damage
- An ultrasound of the heart
- An type of pacemaker
- Something to show the electrical activity of the heart
3. Which poem does not relate to the theme of patriotism?
- At the Border, 1979
- The Charge of the Light Brigade
- The Yellow Palm
- next to of course god america i
4. Rearrange: a^2=b^2+c^2-2bcCosA
- a^2= 2bc/b^2+c^2
- 2bc^2=(abc)^2 CosA
- CosA=( b^2+c^2-a^2)/2bc
5. Which is not a reason for the Munich Putsch?
- The Government called off the passive resistance campaign
- Nazi party was stronger than ever before
- The Freikorps had been disbanded
- Hitler assumed he would gain the support of Bavarian Nationalists