1. what is the psyche?
- The mind both consious and unconsious
- Part of mind which creates religion
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Freud believed what about religion
- Everyone should have the same religion
- We should keep religion because its healthy
- We should get rid of religion because it's dangerous
- We are born with it
3. Freud thought of all but what answer?
- Collective neurosis
- Oidepus complex
4. Where did Freud believe religion stemed from?
- Unconsious mind
- Born with religion
- Passed down from families
- Cultural construct
5. Religion is created by the mind to help us overcome all but which answer?
- Physical illness
- Inner psychological conflict
- The conflict between our natures and civilisation
- Helplessness and fear of natural forces