1. What animal appeared in Hans' dream?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a negative of Freud's study?
- Had very poor generalisability
- Freud was given parental consent
- Lots of qualitative data was collected
- Hans' phobia was cured
3. What was one positive of Freud's study?
- Had lots of quantitative data
- Provides evidence for the oedipus complex
- Had good reliability
- Shows horses are scary
4. Where was Freud from?
- Democratic Republic of Congo
5. At what age does the phallic stage develop?
- 3-6 years
- Birth-1 year
- 1-3 years
- 6 years-puberty
Similar Psychology resources: