1. Why did Hans have a phobia of horses?
- Run over by a horse and cart
- Associated them with his dad, who he was scared of
- Was bitten by a horse
- His sister arrived by horse and cart
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What animal appeared in Hans' dream?
3. What was a negative of Freud's study?
- Had very poor generalisability
- Lots of qualitative data was collected
- Hans' phobia was cured
- Freud was given parental consent
4. What was one positive of Freud's study?
- Had good reliability
- Provides evidence for the oedipus complex
- Shows horses are scary
- Had lots of quantitative data
5. What is the ID driven by?
- The pleasure principle
- The reality principle
- The anxiety principle
Similar Psychology resources: