1. What was a negative of Freud's study?
- Had very poor generalisability
- Freud was given parental consent
- Lots of qualitative data was collected
- Hans' phobia was cured
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Freud believed mental illness was cause by:
- An unresolved Oedipus Complex
- Abandonment as a child
3. At what age does the phallic stage develop?
- 6 years-puberty
- Birth-1 year
- 3-6 years
- 1-3 years
4. What was one positive of Freud's study?
- Had good reliability
- Had lots of quantitative data
- Provides evidence for the oedipus complex
- Shows horses are scary
5. What is the ID driven by?
- The anxiety principle
- The pleasure principle
- The reality principle
Similar Psychology resources: