1. What was one positive of Freud's study?
- Had lots of quantitative data
- Shows horses are scary
- Provides evidence for the oedipus complex
- Had good reliability
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Hans have a phobia of horses?
- Associated them with his dad, who he was scared of
- His sister arrived by horse and cart
- Was bitten by a horse
- Run over by a horse and cart
3. Why did Freud want to develop hypnosis as a treatment?
- To treat women suffering from hysteria
- To help Little Hans overcome his phobia
4. What animal appeared in Hans' dream?
5. Where was Freud from?
- Democratic Republic of Congo
Similar Psychology resources: