1. At what age did Hans develop his phobia?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. At what age does the phallic stage develop?
- 6 years-puberty
- Birth-1 year
- 3-6 years
- 1-3 years
3. Who observed Little Hans?
- His father
- His grandfather
- His mother
4. What was a negative of Freud's study?
- Had very poor generalisability
- Lots of qualitative data was collected
- Hans' phobia was cured
- Freud was given parental consent
5. What animal appeared in Hans' dream?
Similar Psychology resources: