1. Who observed Little Hans?
- His father
- His mother
- His grandfather
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Hans have a phobia of horses?
- Associated them with his dad, who he was scared of
- Was bitten by a horse
- Run over by a horse and cart
- His sister arrived by horse and cart
3. What was one positive of Freud's study?
- Had lots of quantitative data
- Provides evidence for the oedipus complex
- Had good reliability
- Shows horses are scary
4. Why did Freud want to develop hypnosis as a treatment?
- To treat women suffering from hysteria
- To help Little Hans overcome his phobia
5. What animal appeared in Hans' dream?
Similar Psychology resources: