1. What was a negative of Freud's study?
- Freud was given parental consent
- Lots of qualitative data was collected
- Had very poor generalisability
- Hans' phobia was cured
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Hans have a phobia of horses?
- Associated them with his dad, who he was scared of
- Was bitten by a horse
- Run over by a horse and cart
- His sister arrived by horse and cart
3. Who observed Little Hans?
- His father
- His grandfather
- His mother
4. What animal appeared in Hans' dream?
5. Where was Freud from?
- Democratic Republic of Congo
Similar Psychology resources: