1. How were the nobles taxed
- They weren't
- They paid tax on the amount of land they owned
- Paid a version of income tax
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who made up the second estate?
3. What was the main reason that a large amount of women marched to Versailles?
- Bread shortages in Paris
- To see an exibition of Marie Antoinette's clothes
- To see it as a tourist attraction
4. Which landmark was stormed in order to gain weapons?
- Effiel Tower
- The Bastille
5. Who created the Committee of Public Safety?
- National Convention
- Louis XVI
Similar History resources: