1. Who made up the second estate?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which landmark was stormed in order to gain weapons?
- Effiel Tower
- The Bastille
3. Who created the Committee of Public Safety?
- National Convention
- Louis XVI
4. How were the nobles taxed
- Paid a version of income tax
- They weren't
- They paid tax on the amount of land they owned
5. What did the Tennis Court Oath say?
- That the third estate would accept the heavy tax burden
- National Assembly couldn't dissolve till they had made a new constitution
- That no one would be Louis XVI’s doubles partner
Similar History resources: