- Created by: Katieh1529
- Created on: 24-06-18 14:13
1. what did Louis try to follow to improve royal finances?
- a policy of return
- stop giving Marie-Antoinette so much money
- less strict taxations
- a better government and laws that were set
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how much of the population lived in localities?
3. how many different units of measure were there in france before 1789?
4. where did most of the royal income come from?
- other countries
- selling goods to other countries
5. why was tax collection chaotic and incomplete?
- regional differences
- tax farming
- crown's income