1. what does the case of allen show ?
- staying in hotels is free
- that if you honestly believe that you can pay later then you are not guilty
- youre guilty if you dont pay straight away
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. an honest belief that credit is given means no crime has been committed
3. what is the MR of this ?
- dishonesty and avoidance or intens to avoid payment in the future
- refuses to pay
4. what does sofroniou show ?
- that banking services count as a service
- banking is free
5. what is the AR of this ?
- obtaining items through dishonesty
- Obtaining for himself or others, services which are chargeable i.e data or meals
- obtaining property falsly