1. what is the MR of this ?
- dishonesty and avoidance or intens to avoid payment in the future
- refuses to pay
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the case of allen show ?
- staying in hotels is free
- that if you honestly believe that you can pay later then you are not guilty
- youre guilty if you dont pay straight away
3. what does sofroniou show ?
- that banking services count as a service
- banking is free
4. what is the AR of this ?
- Obtaining for himself or others, services which are chargeable i.e data or meals
- obtaining property falsly
- obtaining items through dishonesty
5. an honest belief that credit is given means no crime has been committed