1. What is under S2 (5) of The Fraud Act 2006?
- That a representation can be made to a machine such as an ATM
- That a representation may be express or implied
- That false means untrue or misleading
- That a representation means as to fact or law
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. An implied representation is done through conduct, such as using a credit card. By using the credit card, the defendant is implying that he/she has the right to use it.
3. In Gilmartin the defendant paid for supplies with post-dated cheques which he knew would not be met
4. The person making the representation must know it is untrue or misleading, but they make the decision to make it anyway
5. In which case did the defendant give an excess quotation for work to be done to two old ladies