1. The defendant must have the intent to make a gain for himself or cause a loss to another, or expose another to the risk of a loss
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Bernard, the defendant went into a shop wearing the clothes of a fellow commoner, he also told the shopkeeper that he was a fellow commoner and as a result the shopkeeper sold him goods on credit.
3. Silverman is a case that illustrates an implied representation
- False, it illustrates an express representation
- True, an excessive quotation for work is an example of an implied representation
4. Which case did the defendant pay for supplies with post dated cheques that he knew would not be met?
- Metropolitan Police Commander v Charles
- DPP v Ray
5. In the Gosh test, the first part is subjective and the second part is objective