1. In which case did the defendant give an excess quotation for work to be done to two old ladies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. For fraud by false representation, dishonestly is required, which case sets out the two tests to determine dishonesty?
3. A representation as to fact may a statement of the effect of a legal document such as a loan or mortgage
- False, this would be a statement of law
- True, a statement of fact is straightforward
4. The two tests set out in Gosh are: (1) would the defendant's behaviour be regarded as dishonest by the standards or reasonable and honest people and...
- (2) If yes was the defendant aware that his conduct would be be regarded as dishonest by reasonable and honest people
- (2) If yes, was the defendant aware that his conduct would be regarded as dishonest by the standards of judges
- (2) If yes, was the defendant aware that his conduct would be regarded as dishonest by the standards of reasonable and honest juries
5. The Gosh test is an objective test