1. what is the mens rea of fraud
- dishonesty and reckelssness
- dishonesty , knowledge and intent to gain for seld or loss of another
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. the d must know that the representation was or might have been false
3. what does the case of DPP V ray show ?
- representation can be contiuing and so failure to do as represented is fraud even if by mistake
- representation must be seen by others
- intent is needed
4. the crime is complete the moment the false representation is made regardless if anyone is aware of this ?
5. dishonesty is outlined in ?
- walter test
- ghosh test
- smith test