- Created by: Megan
- Created on: 04-06-15 10:56
1. How does Walton describe Victor in his 4th letter?
- 'a man on the brink of destruction'
- 'a man who could speak no words'
- 'a man controlled by the greatest need for revenge'
- 'a man unable to communicate anything of substance'
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Victor's mother die?
- Scarlet Fever
- Child birth
3. In Chapter 6 Victor says 'A flash of lightning illuminated the object'. What is the object he is referring to?
- One of the books Victor had studied at Ingolstadt
- The Monster
- The necklace Elizabeth had given William to wear the day he was murdered.
4. Fill in the gaps from the start of Chapter 7: 'During the whole of this________ mockery of justice. I suffered________torture.'
- 'wretched' and 'living'
- 'sorrowful' and 'deathly'
- 'useless' and 'undeniable'
- 'pitiful' and 'immense'
5. In Chapter 4, how is the Monster described by Victor?
- 'the hue of death befell his creation'
- 'his mouth smirked with deathly defiance'
- 'shrivelled complexion, and straight black lips'
- 'dismal being'