1. What are the names of the two professors Victor meets at Inglostadt?
- M. Lavenza and M. De Lacy
- M. Krempe and M. Waldman
- M. Saville and M. Clerval
- M. Krux and M. Alphonse
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Chapter 6 Victor says 'A flash of lightning illuminated the object'. What is the object he is referring to?
- The Monster
- One of the books Victor had studied at Ingolstadt
- The necklace Elizabeth had given William to wear the day he was murdered.
3. What did Victor's father devote himself to?
- His work
- The upbringing of Elizabeth
- The education of his children
- His wife
4. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he returns from Ingolstadt?
- 'her countenance conveyed a glimpse of the tears she had shed not long before my arrival'
- 'the shadow of a mother so long taken from us'
- 'a great frankness of disposition'
- 'she expressed the greatest anguish'
5. When Victor finally returns home, how long has it been since he last saw Elizabeth?
- 5 years
- 2 years
- Six years
- Six months