1. How did Victor's mother die?
- Scarlet Fever
- Child birth
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Chapter 6 Victor says 'A flash of lightning illuminated the object'. What is the object he is referring to?
- The Monster
- The necklace Elizabeth had given William to wear the day he was murdered.
- One of the books Victor had studied at Ingolstadt
3. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he meets her for the first time?
- 'the most beautiful creature in the entire world'
- 'playful as a summer insect'
- 'confined to a life, so far, full of the greatest misery'
4. When Victor finally returns home, how long has it been since he last saw Elizabeth?
- 5 years
- 2 years
- Six years
- Six months
5. What are the names of the two professors Victor meets at Inglostadt?
- M. Lavenza and M. De Lacy
- M. Krempe and M. Waldman
- M. Saville and M. Clerval
- M. Krux and M. Alphonse