1. In Chapter 6 Victor says 'A flash of lightning illuminated the object'. What is the object he is referring to?
- One of the books Victor had studied at Ingolstadt
- The Monster
- The necklace Elizabeth had given William to wear the day he was murdered.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Victor's mother die?
- Scarlet Fever
- Child birth
3. What did Victor's father devote himself to?
- The education of his children
- The upbringing of Elizabeth
- His wife
- His work
4. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he meets her for the first time?
- 'the most beautiful creature in the entire world'
- 'playful as a summer insect'
- 'confined to a life, so far, full of the greatest misery'
5. In Chapter 4, how is the Monster described by Victor?
- 'shrivelled complexion, and straight black lips'
- 'dismal being'
- 'the hue of death befell his creation'
- 'his mouth smirked with deathly defiance'