1. How does Walton describe Victor in his 4th letter?
- 'a man on the brink of destruction'
- 'a man who could speak no words'
- 'a man controlled by the greatest need for revenge'
- 'a man unable to communicate anything of substance'
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the names of the two professors Victor meets at Inglostadt?
- M. Krempe and M. Waldman
- M. Krux and M. Alphonse
- M. Saville and M. Clerval
- M. Lavenza and M. De Lacy
3. Who is punished for William's death?
- The monster
4. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he returns from Ingolstadt?
- 'a great frankness of disposition'
- 'her countenance conveyed a glimpse of the tears she had shed not long before my arrival'
- 'the shadow of a mother so long taken from us'
- 'she expressed the greatest anguish'
5. How did Victor's mother die?
- Scarlet Fever
- Child birth