- Created by: Megan
- Created on: 04-06-15 10:56
1. How did Victor's mother die?
- Child birth
- Scarlet Fever
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Victor's father devote himself to?
- The upbringing of Elizabeth
- The education of his children
- His work
- His wife
3. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he returns from Ingolstadt?
- 'she expressed the greatest anguish'
- 'a great frankness of disposition'
- 'the shadow of a mother so long taken from us'
- 'her countenance conveyed a glimpse of the tears she had shed not long before my arrival'
4. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he meets her for the first time?
- 'playful as a summer insect'
- 'the most beautiful creature in the entire world'
- 'confined to a life, so far, full of the greatest misery'
5. How does Walton describe Victor in his 4th letter?
- 'a man on the brink of destruction'
- 'a man who could speak no words'
- 'a man controlled by the greatest need for revenge'
- 'a man unable to communicate anything of substance'