- Created by: Megan
- Created on: 04-06-15 10:56
1. In Chapter 6 Victor says 'A flash of lightning illuminated the object'. What is the object he is referring to?
- One of the books Victor had studied at Ingolstadt
- The Monster
- The necklace Elizabeth had given William to wear the day he was murdered.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does Walton describe Victor in his 4th letter?
- 'a man controlled by the greatest need for revenge'
- 'a man unable to communicate anything of substance'
- 'a man on the brink of destruction'
- 'a man who could speak no words'
3. Who is punished for William's death?
- The monster
4. How does Victor describe Elizabeth when he meets her for the first time?
- 'confined to a life, so far, full of the greatest misery'
- 'playful as a summer insect'
- 'the most beautiful creature in the entire world'
5. What are the names of the two professors Victor meets at Inglostadt?
- M. Saville and M. Clerval
- M. Krempe and M. Waldman
- M. Krux and M. Alphonse
- M. Lavenza and M. De Lacy