1. What type of coral is alive today?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What phylum do trilobites belong in?
3. What is the purpose of a lophophore, on a brachiopod?
- Used to filter feed
- Used to attach to rocks
- Used for respiration
- Used to open the valves
4. What is the purpose of the suture line, in cephalopods?
- To strenghten the shell
- To make the shell appealing for mates
- To improve buoyancy
- To protect the body
5. What is a conodont?
- Small complex crustaceans
- Simple, single celled organisms
- Teeth of a soft bodied creature
- Microscopic marine animals