1. What is the purpose of the suture line, in cephalopods?
- To protect the body
- To strenghten the shell
- To improve buoyancy
- To make the shell appealing for mates
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of the interambulacrum, on a regular echinoid?
- For directing waste away from the mouth
- For respiration
- The location of the tubercles, for spines
- For feeding
3. What is the purpose of a lophophore, on a brachiopod?
- Used to attach to rocks
- Used for respiration
- Used to filter feed
- Used to open the valves
4. What is needed for coral growth?
- Deep water
- Clear Water
- Temperature between 20oC and 25oC
- Low energy environment
5. What phylum do trilobites belong in?