1. What is the purpose of the suture line, in cephalopods?
- To improve buoyancy
- To strenghten the shell
- To make the shell appealing for mates
- To protect the body
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What phylum doe Graptolites belong in?
3. What was the mode of life of a belemnite?
4. How do gastropods move?
- They didn't
- Using a foot
- They were planktonic
- Using spines
5. What is the purpose of the interambulacrum, on a regular echinoid?
- For directing waste away from the mouth
- The location of the tubercles, for spines
- For feeding
- For respiration