1. What is a conodont?
- Teeth of a soft bodied creature
- Microscopic marine animals
- Small complex crustaceans
- Simple, single celled organisms
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of the interambulacrum, on a regular echinoid?
- For feeding
- The location of the tubercles, for spines
- For respiration
- For directing waste away from the mouth
3. What is the purpose of a lophophore, on a brachiopod?
- Used to filter feed
- Used to attach to rocks
- Used for respiration
- Used to open the valves
4. What was the mode of life of a belemnite?
5. What phylum doe Graptolites belong in?