1. What type of bivalve is bysally attached to the substrate?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the characteristics of a Sauropod?
- Clawed toes
- Bird-like hip
- Long, S-shaped neck
- Long, sharp teeth
3. What phylum doe Graptolites belong in?
4. What is a conodont?
- Small complex crustaceans
- Simple, single celled organisms
- Teeth of a soft bodied creature
- Microscopic marine animals
5. What is the purpose of the interambulacrum, on a regular echinoid?
- For directing waste away from the mouth
- The location of the tubercles, for spines
- For feeding
- For respiration