1. What is the nervous system used for?
- To detect impulses which come from the enviroment
- To detect stimuli - changes in the enviroment
- Transmitting infomation through electrical and chemical signals around the body
- Transmitting electrical and chemical signals around the body
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the spinal cord made up off?
- Long thin bundle of nerves running from the brain
- Long thin bundle of nerves in your body
- Thick bundle of nerves runnign from the brain
- Lots of bones running from the brain
3. What does Germinate mean?
- Starts to grow
- Stops growing
- Starts to move
- Starts to get taller
4. What are Receptors
- Sensors that detect a stimuli
- Sensors that detect tempreture
- Sensors that detect an electrical impulse
- Sensors that detect a change in your body
5. what is the nervous system made up off?
- Nerves, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Nerve fibres, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Spinal Cord, Brain
- Cells, Nerve Fibres, Brain