1. What are Receptors
- Sensors that detect a change in your body
- Sensors that detect a stimuli
- Sensors that detect an electrical impulse
- Sensors that detect tempreture
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CNS stand for?
- Central Nervous Synapse
- Central Nervous System
- Central Nerve System
- Central No Synapse
3. What happens when an impulse reaches a synaps?
- A chemical is realised and then starts an electrical impulse in the next neurone
- A chemical is realised which then squashes the neurones together
- A chemical is realised which then causes the electrical impulse to stop
- An electrical current is passed through the synapse causing it to pass onto the next neurone
4. What does Germinate mean?
- Starts to grow
- Stops growing
- Starts to move
- Starts to get taller
5. What are the main stages of Pollination?
- Pollination, Fertilization, Carbonation, Strength
- Pollination, Fertilization, Germination, Growth
- Pollination, Fertilization, Carbonation, Growth
- Pollination Fertilization, Growth, Sunlight