1. What are Receptors
- Sensors that detect tempreture
- Sensors that detect an electrical impulse
- Sensors that detect a stimuli
- Sensors that detect a change in your body
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the nervous system made up off?
- Nerve fibres, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Spinal Cord, Brain
- Nerves, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Cells, Nerve Fibres, Brain
3. What are bee's used for in ferensic science?
- To help
- To detect a substance with their smell
- To sniff stuff out
- To detect certain drugs only
4. What is the CNS made up off?
- Brain, Spinal cord, Nerve Fibres
- Brain, Nerves, Spinal Cord
- Brain, Spinal Cord
- Long thin bundle of nerves running from the brain
5. What happens when an impulse reaches a synaps?
- A chemical is realised and then starts an electrical impulse in the next neurone
- A chemical is realised which then squashes the neurones together
- A chemical is realised which then causes the electrical impulse to stop
- An electrical current is passed through the synapse causing it to pass onto the next neurone