1. What is the nervous system used for?
- To detect stimuli - changes in the enviroment
- To detect impulses which come from the enviroment
- Transmitting electrical and chemical signals around the body
- Transmitting infomation through electrical and chemical signals around the body
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are bee's used for in ferensic science?
- To help
- To detect certain drugs only
- To detect a substance with their smell
- To sniff stuff out
3. What happens when an impulse reaches a synaps?
- An electrical current is passed through the synapse causing it to pass onto the next neurone
- A chemical is realised and then starts an electrical impulse in the next neurone
- A chemical is realised which then causes the electrical impulse to stop
- A chemical is realised which then squashes the neurones together
4. What are Receptors
- Sensors that detect a change in your body
- Sensors that detect a stimuli
- Sensors that detect an electrical impulse
- Sensors that detect tempreture
5. What is the spinal cord made up off?
- Long thin bundle of nerves running from the brain
- Long thin bundle of nerves in your body
- Thick bundle of nerves runnign from the brain
- Lots of bones running from the brain