1. What happens when an impulse reaches a synaps?
- A chemical is realised and then starts an electrical impulse in the next neurone
- A chemical is realised which then squashes the neurones together
- A chemical is realised which then causes the electrical impulse to stop
- An electrical current is passed through the synapse causing it to pass onto the next neurone
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do neurones do?
- Neurons detect a stimulus
- Neurons transmit infomation through electrical and chemical signals
- Neurons transmit infomation from your brain to wherever it is needed through the blood
- Neurons transmit cells through electrical and chemical signals
3. What does CNS stand for?
- Central No Synapse
- Central Nerve System
- Central Nervous System
- Central Nervous Synapse
4. what is the nervous system made up off?
- Nerves, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Cells, Nerve Fibres, Brain
- Nerve fibres, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Spinal Cord, Brain
5. What are bee's used for in ferensic science?
- To detect a substance with their smell
- To detect certain drugs only
- To sniff stuff out
- To help