1. what is the nervous system made up off?
- Nerve fibres, Spinal Cord, Brain
- Cells, Nerve Fibres, Brain
- Spinal Cord, Brain
- Nerves, Spinal Cord, Brain
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do neurones do?
- Neurons transmit infomation from your brain to wherever it is needed through the blood
- Neurons transmit infomation through electrical and chemical signals
- Neurons transmit cells through electrical and chemical signals
- Neurons detect a stimulus
3. What are bee's used for in ferensic science?
- To detect a substance with their smell
- To detect certain drugs only
- To sniff stuff out
- To help
4. What happens when an impulse reaches a synaps?
- A chemical is realised which then squashes the neurones together
- A chemical is realised and then starts an electrical impulse in the next neurone
- An electrical current is passed through the synapse causing it to pass onto the next neurone
- A chemical is realised which then causes the electrical impulse to stop
5. What is the nervous system used for?
- To detect impulses which come from the enviroment
- Transmitting electrical and chemical signals around the body
- To detect stimuli - changes in the enviroment
- Transmitting infomation through electrical and chemical signals around the body