1. What is the spinal cord made up off?
- Thick bundle of nerves runnign from the brain
- Lots of bones running from the brain
- Long thin bundle of nerves running from the brain
- Long thin bundle of nerves in your body
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when an impulse reaches a synaps?
- A chemical is realised which then squashes the neurones together
- A chemical is realised and then starts an electrical impulse in the next neurone
- An electrical current is passed through the synapse causing it to pass onto the next neurone
- A chemical is realised which then causes the electrical impulse to stop
3. What does Germinate mean?
- Starts to move
- Starts to get taller
- Starts to grow
- Stops growing
4. What is the nervous system used for?
- To detect impulses which come from the enviroment
- Transmitting electrical and chemical signals around the body
- To detect stimuli - changes in the enviroment
- Transmitting infomation through electrical and chemical signals around the body
5. What are the main stages of Pollination?
- Pollination Fertilization, Growth, Sunlight
- Pollination, Fertilization, Carbonation, Growth
- Pollination, Fertilization, Germination, Growth
- Pollination, Fertilization, Carbonation, Strength