1. What happened to the conformity rate if one stooge deviated in Asch's study?
- Increased to 67%
- Dropped to 5%
- Decreased to 12%
- Increased to 45%
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many guilty verdicts were there when the participants heard the prosecution items in story order? (Pennington and Hastie)
3. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?
4. How many participants were there in Cutler's study?
5. What did participants watch in Penrod and Cutler's study?
- Film of a robbery occuring
- Videotaped trail of a roobery
- Videotaped trail of a murder
- Eyewitness testimony