1. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did participants watch in Penrod and Cutler's study?
- Film of a robbery occuring
- Videotaped trail of a roobery
- Videotaped trail of a murder
- Eyewitness testimony
3. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- argument, decision period, meeting victims
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
4. What happened to the conformity rate if one stooge deviated in Asch's study?
- Increased to 67%
- Increased to 45%
- Dropped to 5%
- Decreased to 12%
5. How many participants were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?