1. What does WIC stand for? (Cutler)
- Witness Indentifying Condition
- Witness Independent Choice
- What Is Correct
- Witness Ignoring Conclusions
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the percentage for the defendent being found guilty if they were rated as being attractive? (Castlellow)
3. How many participants were there in Cutler's study?
4. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants walked around and discussed
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
5. What did participants watch in Penrod and Cutler's study?
- Eyewitness testimony
- Videotaped trail of a roobery
- Film of a robbery occuring
- Videotaped trail of a murder