1. What does WIC stand for? (Cutler)
- Witness Ignoring Conclusions
- Witness Indentifying Condition
- What Is Correct
- Witness Independent Choice
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were there in Cutler's study?
3. What did participants watch in Penrod and Cutler's study?
- Eyewitness testimony
- Videotaped trail of a roobery
- Film of a robbery occuring
- Videotaped trail of a murder
4. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?
5. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- argument, decision period, meeting victims