1. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
- Participants walked around and discussed
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
3. What does WIC stand for? (Cutler)
- Witness Independent Choice
- Witness Indentifying Condition
- Witness Ignoring Conclusions
- What Is Correct
4. How many participants were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
5. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?