1. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- argument, decision period, meeting victims
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened to the conformity rate if one stooge deviated in Asch's study?
- Dropped to 5%
- Increased to 45%
- Decreased to 12%
- Increased to 67%
3. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants walked around and discussed
4. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
5. What did participants watch in Penrod and Cutler's study?
- Eyewitness testimony
- Videotaped trail of a murder
- Videotaped trail of a roobery
- Film of a robbery occuring