1. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
- Participants walked around and discussed
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
3. What was the percentage for the defendent being found guilty if they were rated as being attractive? (Castlellow)
4. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- argument, decision period, meeting victims
5. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?