1. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many guilty verdicts were there when the participants heard the prosecution items in story order? (Pennington and Hastie)
3. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- argument, decision period, meeting victims
4. How many participants were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
5. What was the percentage for the defendent being found guilty if they were rated as being attractive? (Castlellow)