1. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants walked around and discussed
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
3. How many participants were there in Cutler's study?
4. How many guilty verdicts were there when the participants heard the prosecution items in story order? (Pennington and Hastie)
5. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- argument, decision period, meeting victims