1. How many guilty verdicts were there when the participants heard the prosecution items in story order? (Pennington and Hastie)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants walked around and discussed
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
3. What does WIC stand for? (Cutler)
- Witness Ignoring Conclusions
- Witness Independent Choice
- Witness Indentifying Condition
- What Is Correct
4. What was the percentage for the defendent being found guilty if they were rated as being attractive? (Castlellow)
5. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?