1. What does WIC stand for? (Cutler)
- Witness Ignoring Conclusions
- Witness Independent Choice
- Witness Indentifying Condition
- What Is Correct
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the difference in guilty verdict between males and females in Ross' study?
3. What was the percentage for the defendent being found guilty if they were rated as being attractive? (Castlellow)
4. What was condition 2 in Nemeth and Wachtler's study?
- Experimenter talked to participants about his views
- Participants walked around and discussed
- Experimenter chooses seats for all participants
- Participants dicussed their views with the judge
5. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?