1. What are the three stages of decision making? (Hastie)
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- argument, decision period, meeting victims
- small talk, timeline creation, role model
- leader nomination, build bonds, colour coordination
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants were there in Cutler's study?
3. How many conditions were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
4. How many participants were there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
5. What does WIC stand for? (Cutler)
- Witness Independent Choice
- Witness Indentifying Condition
- Witness Ignoring Conclusions
- What Is Correct