1. What are the three stages in decision making (Hastie)?
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- argument, decision making, fri
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants where there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
3. Is confidence a good predictor of witness accuracy?
4. What is WIC?
- Witness Ignoring Campaigns
- Witness Identifying Conditions
- What Is Correct
- Witness Introduced Complaint
5. In Castlellow's study, if the victim was found as attractive, what % were they found as guilty?