1. Is confidence a good predictor of witness accuracy?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many participants where there in Pennington and Hastie's study?
3. What are the three stages in decision making (Hastie)?
- orientation period, open confrontation, reconciliation
- argument, decision making, fri
4. In Castlellow's study, if the victim was found as attractive, what % were they found as guilty?
5. What is WIC?
- Witness Identifying Conditions
- Witness Introduced Complaint
- What Is Correct
- Witness Ignoring Campaigns