1. When did Henry first declare war on France?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Treaty of London?
3. What queen did Henry want to divorce in order to marry Anne Boleyn?
- Jane Seymour
- Catherine of Aragon
- Queen Mary
- Anne of Cleves
4. What was the Scriptural Arguments about?
- The argument between the pope and Wolsey on who would become the King's chief minister
- The reasoning Wolsey had with the Pope on whether or not divorce was a papal policy
- The validity of Henry and Catherine marriage which relied on her word that her marriage to Prince Arthur was not cosummated.
- The argument between Charles V and Henrry viii on who would invade France first.
5. What helped Wolsey become so high in power?
- He was really kind and jolly and the King liked that.
- His ruthlessness and charm
- His father was an old fried of Henry vi
- The fact he was already wealthy and not a peasant