1. What were the two greatest failures of Wolsey?
- Failure of the Boleyn Faction and failure of the Purge of the Privy Chamber
- Wolsey in fact had no failures, he succeeded in everything he did.
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and the collapse of the anti-Habsburg strategy in Europe.
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and Inability to become Pope.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the battle of Landriano?
3. When did the Field of Cloth of Gold take place?
- 3rd February 1520
- 12th August 1521
- 7th June 1520
- 1st March 1523
4. Who was the Battle of the Spurs against?
5. When did Wolsey become chief minister?