1. When was the battle of Landriano?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the battle of Flodden against?
- The spanish
- The scots
- The irish
- The turks
3. What were Diplomatic Manoeuvres
- Henry and Anne Boleyn's life in the privy chamber
- Charles V's decision not to support the supposed divorce as Catherine of Aragon is his Aunt.
- A change in the way Wolsey though-he decided on an alliance with France rather than Spain
- Henry and Wolsey setting up a new position for England in Europe
4. What were the two greatest failures of Wolsey?
- Failure of the Boleyn Faction and failure of the Purge of the Privy Chamber
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and the collapse of the anti-Habsburg strategy in Europe.
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and Inability to become Pope.
- Wolsey in fact had no failures, he succeeded in everything he did.
5. What helped Wolsey become so high in power?
- His ruthlessness and charm
- He was really kind and jolly and the King liked that.
- The fact he was already wealthy and not a peasant
- His father was an old fried of Henry vi