1. When was the League of Cognac?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the two greatest failures of Wolsey?
- Failure of the Boleyn Faction and failure of the Purge of the Privy Chamber
- Wolsey in fact had no failures, he succeeded in everything he did.
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and the collapse of the anti-Habsburg strategy in Europe.
- Inability to obtain a divorce for the King and Inability to become Pope.
3. When did the Field of Cloth of Gold take place?
- 1st March 1523
- 3rd February 1520
- 7th June 1520
- 12th August 1521
4. What were Diplomatic Manoeuvres
- Henry and Anne Boleyn's life in the privy chamber
- Charles V's decision not to support the supposed divorce as Catherine of Aragon is his Aunt.
- A change in the way Wolsey though-he decided on an alliance with France rather than Spain
- Henry and Wolsey setting up a new position for England in Europe
5. In what year did Wolsey die?