1. When did the Battle of the Spurs take place?
- 19th September 1523
- 16th August 1513
- 27th May 1515
- 12th July 1509
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What queen did Henry want to divorce in order to marry Anne Boleyn?
- Catherine of Aragon
- Anne of Cleves
- Queen Mary
- Jane Seymour
3. What helped Wolsey become so high in power?
- His ruthlessness and charm
- He was really kind and jolly and the King liked that.
- The fact he was already wealthy and not a peasant
- His father was an old fried of Henry vi
4. What happened in the summer of 1529?
- The pope made Wolsey papal legate for life
- Wolsey died
- Henry used Wolsey's position as papal legate to accuse him of praemunire
- Henry accused Wolsey of treason and he was sent to his palace for 3 days until he had 'understood what he did wrong'
5. When did the Field of Cloth of Gold take place?
- 7th June 1520
- 12th August 1521
- 1st March 1523
- 3rd February 1520