1. When did the Field of Cloth of Gold take place?
- 7th June 1520
- 3rd February 1520
- 12th August 1521
- 1st March 1523
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Battle of the Spurs take place?
- 16th August 1513
- 12th July 1509
- 27th May 1515
- 19th September 1523
3. When did Wolsey become chief minister?
4. When did England and France conclude an alliance?
5. What was the Scriptural Arguments about?
- The reasoning Wolsey had with the Pope on whether or not divorce was a papal policy
- The argument between Charles V and Henrry viii on who would invade France first.
- The validity of Henry and Catherine marriage which relied on her word that her marriage to Prince Arthur was not cosummated.
- The argument between the pope and Wolsey on who would become the King's chief minister