1. Who was the battle of Flodden against?
- The scots
- The irish
- The spanish
- The turks
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the League of Cognac?
3. What queen did Henry want to divorce in order to marry Anne Boleyn?
- Catherine of Aragon
- Anne of Cleves
- Queen Mary
- Jane Seymour
4. When did Henry join the Holy League?
5. What helped Wolsey become so high in power?
- His ruthlessness and charm
- He was really kind and jolly and the King liked that.
- The fact he was already wealthy and not a peasant
- His father was an old fried of Henry vi