1. When did Henry first declare war on France?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Field of Cloth of Gold take place?
- 3rd February 1520
- 12th August 1521
- 7th June 1520
- 1st March 1523
3. What was the Scriptural Arguments about?
- The argument between the pope and Wolsey on who would become the King's chief minister
- The validity of Henry and Catherine marriage which relied on her word that her marriage to Prince Arthur was not cosummated.
- The argument between Charles V and Henrry viii on who would invade France first.
- The reasoning Wolsey had with the Pope on whether or not divorce was a papal policy
4. When did Wolsey become chief minister?
5. What queen did Henry want to divorce in order to marry Anne Boleyn?
- Catherine of Aragon
- Jane Seymour
- Anne of Cleves
- Queen Mary