1. What is the equation which calculates force?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the resultant force?
- The single force which has the opposite effect as all the forces acting on it.
- The single force which has the same effect on the object as all the individual forces acting together.
- The force which pushes an object back.
- The opposite force.
3. When do you get zero resultant force?
- When all the forces act in opposite directions
- When all the forces are balanced
- When the push is stronger than the pull
- When there are no other forces
4. What does the non-zero resultant force do to the object?
- The object becomes stationary
- The object travels in the direction of the resultant force or accelerates in the direction of the resultant force
- The object travels in the opposite direction to the resultant force
5. Name two factors which affect acceleration
- Weight and direction
- Size of force and speed
- Mass and size of force
- Mass and speed