1. What balence between the hands does the fortepiano provide that the harpsichord was unable to?
- Equal parts
- A softer left hand part
- A softer right hand parts
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the range of dynamics and notes suggest?
- The small ranges suggest it is for fortepiano
- The wide ranges suggest it was written in the Classical period
- The wide ranges suggest it is for pianoforte
- The small ranges suggest it was written in the Classical period
3. What instrument is this written for?
4. What is the left hand doing at the beginning at the piece?
- Not playing
- The same as the right hand
- Alberti bass
- 7th chords
5. Describe the dynamics
- Rare until bar 39
- Frequent throughout
- Rare after bar 39
- Rare throughout