1. What is the left hand doing at the beginning at the piece?
- The same as the right hand
- 7th chords
- Alberti bass
- Not playing
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What instrument is this written for?
3. What balence between the hands does the fortepiano provide that the harpsichord was unable to?
- A softer left hand part
- A softer right hand parts
- Equal parts
4. Describe the dynamics
- Frequent throughout
- Rare until bar 39
- Rare throughout
- Rare after bar 39
5. What do the range of dynamics and notes suggest?
- The small ranges suggest it was written in the Classical period
- The wide ranges suggest it was written in the Classical period
- The small ranges suggest it is for fortepiano
- The wide ranges suggest it is for pianoforte