1. Alex is driving a car when he sees a wild Sophia in the road. He stops the car just infront of this endangered animal. If Alex has a thinking distance of 4m and a braking distance of 6m, what will be Alex's stopping distance?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A car increases velocity from +5m/s to +15m/s in 3 seconds, what is its acceleration?
3. On a distance-time graph the gradient is...
4. How do you calculate acceleration?
- Force x Mass x Time
- Change in velocity/Time
- Time x Change in velocity
- Time x Force
5. How do you calculate a force?
- Mass x Acceleration
- Mass - Acceleration