1. A horizontal line on a velocity-time graph means what?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. On a distance-time graph the gradient is...
3. A horizontal line on a distance-time graph means what?
4. Alex is driving a car when he sees a wild Sophia in the road. He stops the car just infront of this endangered animal. If Alex has a thinking distance of 4m and a braking distance of 6m, what will be Alex's stopping distance?
5. A car has a mass of 10 kg and accelerates at 15m/s. What is the resultant force of the car?