1. How do you calculate a force?
- Mass - Acceleration
- Mass x Acceleration
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Stopping distance is...
- Thinking distance + Braking distance
- Braking distance/Thinking distance
- Thinking distance - Force
- Acceleration x Mass
3. A car has a mass of 10 kg and accelerates at 15m/s. What is the resultant force of the car?
4. A car increases velocity from +5m/s to +15m/s in 3 seconds, what is its acceleration?
5. A horizontal line on a distance-time graph means what?