1. How do you calculate acceleration?
- Time x Force
- Change in velocity/Time
- Force x Mass x Time
- Time x Change in velocity
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. A car has traveled 100 km in 20 minutes. What is the cars average speed?
3. A car has a mass of 10 kg and accelerates at 15m/s. What is the resultant force of the car?
4. On a velocity-time graph the gradient is...
5. Stopping distance is...
- Acceleration x Mass
- Braking distance/Thinking distance
- Thinking distance + Braking distance
- Thinking distance - Force