1. On a velocity-time graph the gradient is...
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alex is driving a car when he sees a wild Sophia in the road. He stops the car just infront of this endangered animal. If Alex has a thinking distance of 4m and a braking distance of 6m, what will be Alex's stopping distance?
3. How can breaking and/or thinking distance be increased?
- Pretty rainbows
4. A car has traveled 100 km in 20 minutes. What is the cars average speed?
5. A horizontal line on a distance-time graph means what?