- Created by: AquaSpringyPegasus
- Created on: 25-05-15 11:33
1. Why do we use force arrows?
- They show the meaning of forces
- They indicate the direction and strenght of the force
- They tell you which way the object is moving
- They say how fast the object is moving
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does hook's law state?
- It states that that the spring will stretch if you squash it
- It states that the stretch of a spring will be directly proportional to the force applied
- It says that the spring has to be made out of tin to stretch
- It states that the stretch of a spring will increase when less force is applied
3. What do we call a pair of forces when one is larger than the other?
- top heavy
4. What unit do we use to measure force?
5. What does the term work mean in this topic?
- When an object changes speed or shape
- When an object accelerates
- When an object changes direction
- When an object slows down