1. What does the term work mean in this topic?
- When an object slows down
- When an object changes speed or shape
- When an object changes direction
- When an object accelerates
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do we call a pair of forces when one is larger than the other?
- top heavy
3. Why do we use force arrows?
- They inform how fast the object is moving
- They indicate the direction and strenght of the force
- They show the meaning of forces
- They tell you which way the object is moving
4. What unit do we use to measure force?