1. What Force helps to hold things to a frigde door?
- Contact forces
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a form of electricity that can attract things?
- contact forces
3. what happens if the Up Thrust on a ball is higher than the Weight?
- The ball sinks.
- The ball rolls away.
- The ball flies up.
- The ball stays where it is.
4. How do you work out a moment?
- Moment= Resultant force x mass
- Moment= Force x Perpendicular distance from the face to the pNot
- Moment= Mass x Weight
- Moment= Force divided by Perpendicular distance from the face to the pNot.
5. What do we weigh forces in?
- Grams (G)
- Newtons (N)
- Centemeters (Cm)