1. what happens if the Up Thrust on a ball is higher than the Weight?
- The ball stays where it is.
- The ball sinks.
- The ball flies up.
- The ball rolls away.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do you work out a moment?
- Moment= Resultant force x mass
- Moment= Force x Perpendicular distance from the face to the pNot
- Moment= Mass x Weight
- Moment= Force divided by Perpendicular distance from the face to the pNot.
3. Nothing starts moving without a _____ being involved.
4. What do we use to measure forces?
- A Weighing scales
- A Clamp stand and a Ruler
- A Ruler
5. What happens to an object if the forces on it are 0?
- It does not move
- It goes up
- It goes Down
- It goes to the side