1. what happens if the Up Thrust on a ball is higher than the Weight?
- The ball flies up.
- The ball sinks.
- The ball rolls away.
- The ball stays where it is.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens when a car is slowing down?
- Nothing happens.
- The air resistance is larger than the engine force.
- The forces are more-or-less the same.
- The forces are balanced.
3. What is a form of electricity that can attract things?
- contact forces
4. What do we use to measure forces?
- A Clamp stand and a Ruler
- A Ruler
- A Weighing scales
5. What Force helps to hold things to a frigde door?
- Contact forces