1. What happens if a car is moving at a steady speed?
- The car's engine force is huge!
- The forces are almost balanced, the engine power has a slightly force.
- The forces are balanced. It does not move.
- The cars air resistance is huge!
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a resultant force?
- The resultant force on an object is equal to all of the forces added togrther.
- It tells you if a force is speeding up or slowing down.
- Finding out how much a force weighs.
- The resultant force can give you an anwser if you divide it by 6.
3. What do we weigh forces in?
- Grams (G)
- Centemeters (Cm)
- Newtons (N)
4. What happens to an object if the forces on it are 0?
- It goes to the side
- It does not move
- It goes Down
- It goes up
5. What is an "equal force" known as (when the forces are both the same)?
- Equal forces