1. A _____ is needed to start an object moving.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Nothing starts moving without a _____ being involved.
3. What is a form of electricity that can attract things?
- contact forces
4. What happens if a car is moving at a steady speed?
- The forces are almost balanced, the engine power has a slightly force.
- The cars air resistance is huge!
- The forces are balanced. It does not move.
- The car's engine force is huge!
5. Three forces which can act from a distance are _______, _________ and _____.
- Gravity, Magmetism, Static
- Static, Weight, Air Resistance
- Friction, Push, Pull
- Up Thrust, Weight, Air Resistance