1. What happens if a car is moving at a steady speed?
- The cars air resistance is huge!
- The forces are balanced. It does not move.
- The forces are almost balanced, the engine power has a slightly force.
- The car's engine force is huge!
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of force needs something to touch it to be affect?
- Contact Forces
3. What is a resultant force?
- The resultant force can give you an anwser if you divide it by 6.
- It tells you if a force is speeding up or slowing down.
- The resultant force on an object is equal to all of the forces added togrther.
- Finding out how much a force weighs.
4. What Force helps to hold things to a frigde door?
- Contact forces
5. What do we use to measure forces?
- A Clamp stand and a Ruler
- A Ruler
- A Weighing scales