1. How do you work out a moment?
- Moment= Resultant force x mass
- Moment= Force divided by Perpendicular distance from the face to the pNot.
- Moment= Force x Perpendicular distance from the face to the pNot
- Moment= Mass x Weight
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens when a car is speeding up?
- The forces are more-or-less equal.
- The air resistance is larger than the engine force.
- The Engine force is larger than the air resistance.
- The forces are equal.
3. A _____ is needed to start an object moving.
4. What Force helps to hold things to a frigde door?
- Contact forces
5. What is a resultant force?
- The resultant force on an object is equal to all of the forces added togrther.
- It tells you if a force is speeding up or slowing down.
- Finding out how much a force weighs.
- The resultant force can give you an anwser if you divide it by 6.