1. Where did the staffer and emerson study take place
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is not a weakness of the schaffer and emerson study?
- Measuring asocial attachment
- Measuring multiple attachment
- External validity
- sample characteristics
3. what is the name of the third stage of attachment according to Schaffer and Emerson?
- Specific attachment
- indiscriminate attachment
- Multiple attachment
- Asocial attachment
4. What animal did lorenz work with?
5. What phenomenon did Lorenz first observe when he was a child
- maternal deprivation
- critical period