1. If imprinting didn't happen within a certain time frame, what did Lorenz find that happened to the animal
- Made no attachment at all later on in life
- Did not attach to a mother figure
- Made an attachment that wasn't with the mother
- did not attach to a father figure
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where did the staffer and emerson study take place
3. How many children were used in the schaffer and emerson study
4. Which one of these is not a weakness of the schaffer and emerson study?
- External validity
- sample characteristics
- Measuring asocial attachment
- Measuring multiple attachment
5. What animal did lorenz work with?