1. If imprinting didn't happen within a certain time frame, what did Lorenz find that happened to the animal
- Made no attachment at all later on in life
- Did not attach to a mother figure
- Made an attachment that wasn't with the mother
- did not attach to a father figure
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the name of the third stage of attachment according to Schaffer and Emerson?
- Asocial attachment
- Specific attachment
- Multiple attachment
- indiscriminate attachment
3. Around what age do we see indiscriminate attachment?
- 3-7 months
- 4-7 months
- 2-7 month
- 1-6 months
4. How many children were used in the schaffer and emerson study
5. What animal did lorenz work with?