1. If imprinting didn't happen within a certain time frame, what did Lorenz find that happened to the animal
- Made an attachment that wasn't with the mother
- Made no attachment at all later on in life
- Did not attach to a mother figure
- did not attach to a father figure
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many children were used in the schaffer and emerson study
3. What animal did lorenz work with?
4. Around what age do we see indiscriminate attachment?
- 3-7 months
- 2-7 month
- 1-6 months
- 4-7 months
5. Where did the staffer and emerson study take place