1. Which of these statements is true?
- E. Coli is gram positive
- E. Coli produces Shiga toxin
- E. Coli is predominantly aerobic
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements is false?
- Salmonella causes diarrhoea by increasing fluid secretion
- Salmonella uses Type 1 Secretion System to cause diarrhoea
- Salmonella has virulance factors SPI1 and SPI2
- Salmonella attaches via toll-like receptors 4 and 5
3. Which of these is a complication of salmonella?
- Reactive arthritis
4. Which of these statements is false?
- Campylobacter jejuni and campylobacter coli are the most common forms
- Campylobacter is common in late teens
- Campylobacter is a gram positive rod
- Campylobacter is thought to act via cytolethal distending toxin
5. Which of these is NOT a complication of campylobacter?
- Guillain Barre