1. Fish is a good source of Vitamin A and D
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Fish should be used as quickly as possible because...
- The smell will make other foods go off
- The enzymes present in fish cause it to deteriorate are active at low temperatures
- It will attract bacteria
3. Fish requires a long cooking time
4. What is found in the softened bones of tinned sardines, salmon and whitebait?
- Calcium and phosphorous
- Calcium and arsenic
- Calcium and platinum
5. What is the connective tissue that holds the short muscle fibres together?
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: