1. what is one of the functions of protein in the diet?
- good eyesight
- repair of body tissue
- healthy skin
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is another function of protien?
- long hair
- growth especially in children
- growth especially in trees
3. what does HBV stand for?
- High Biological Value
- Happy Bobbing Vans
- High Body Value
4. what does low biological value mean?
- a food that does not contain all the essential amino acids
- a person who isn't good at biology
- a food that doesn't have a lot of vitamins in
5. what is a source of protein in the diet?
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: