1. Give three common food vehicles of clostridium botulinum?
- Low acid processed foods, smoked fish and bottled vegetables.
- Tinned tomatoes, unwashed fruit and wheat.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give three sources of Bacillus Cereus?
- Dairy, uncooked meats (or cooked and contaminated), and poultry.
- Cereals (especially rice), old cornflour and old spices.
- Shoes (especially Crocs), singing tomatoes (or any tomatoes) and people who hate Danisnotonfire.
- Toilet seats, antibacterial wipes and sofas.
3. Give three sources of Clostridium Botulinum?
- Uncooked or contaminated meats, poultry and eggs.
- Low acid processed foods (like beans and peas), fish intestines and soil.
- Minecraft, the colour pink and coal.
- Human nose, pets and sceptic cuts.
4. What does 'exotoxin' mean?
- Type of experiment releasing heat energy.
- Type of bacteria that grows outside the body.
- Type of bacteria that grows inside the body.
- Some weird nonsense: I have forgotten what it means.
5. Give three common food vehicles of Salmonella?
- Rice, old spices and cornflour.
- Cabbage, broccoli and other vegetables like sprouts that no one likes.
- Undercooked meats, raw (unpasteurized) milk and raw eggs.
- Tinned food, fish and cereals.
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: