1. Give three sources of salmonella?
- Intestines of carriers and the ill, animals and feed, raw meat and poultry.
- Cereals, cornflour and spices.
- Low acid processed foods, fish and vegetables.
- Idiots, the colour brown and psychopaths.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give three common food vehicles of clostridium botulinum?
- Low acid processed foods, smoked fish and bottled vegetables.
- Tinned tomatoes, unwashed fruit and wheat.
3. Give three sources of Staphylococcus Aureus?
- Flying pigs, the colour yellow, and exam papers.
- Human nose, mouth and sceptic cuts.
- Soil, vegetables, water.
- Rice, cornflour and spices.
4. What does 'exotoxin' mean?
- Type of experiment releasing heat energy.
- Some weird nonsense: I have forgotten what it means.
- Type of bacteria that grows outside the body.
- Type of bacteria that grows inside the body.
5. Give three sources of Bacillus Cereus?
- Toilet seats, antibacterial wipes and sofas.
- Shoes (especially Crocs), singing tomatoes (or any tomatoes) and people who hate Danisnotonfire.
- Cereals (especially rice), old cornflour and old spices.
- Dairy, uncooked meats (or cooked and contaminated), and poultry.
Similar Design & Technology: Food Technology resources: