1. What goes into the active site?
- A molecule
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Define enzymes
- Biological catalysts for metabolic reactions
- Biological catalysts
3. Protein broken down into..
- Amino acids
- Amiino acids
- Albino acids
- Hydrogen chloride
4. Carbs are..
- A fuel source
- The body's main fuel source
5. What elements are present in proteins?
- Silicon, carbon, nitrogen, helium, phosphorus, oxygen
- Silicon, carbon, nickel, helium, phosphorus, einsteinium
- Silicon, carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen, phosphorus, oxygen
- Silicon, calcium, nickel, hydrogen, phosphorus, oxygen