1. In summer what attracts toursists about the Alps?
- Glacial lakes and snow-capped peaks
- Pretty fowers
- The weather
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the narrow, deep valleys used for?
3. What percent of Switzerland's power is Hydro-electric?
4. What do farmers do so they can stay on the valley floor longer?
- Buy more feedstuffs
- Build larger houses
- Get rid of their cattle
- Leave their cattle on higher ground for longer
5. How high is it's highest peak?
- 4810 metres
- 4768 metres
- 5389 metres
- 6790 metres