1. What are the narrow, deep valleys used for?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do farmers do so they can stay on the valley floor longer?
- Get rid of their cattle
- Buy more feedstuffs
- Build larger houses
- Leave their cattle on higher ground for longer
3. What is Transhumance
- The change in activity a human does
- Seasonal movement of animas
- Movement of humans to a different holiday location
4. How to the locals use the cable cars which were built for tourists?
- To move their cattle
- For fun
- To bring milk down to the valley floor
- To get up and down to their houses
5. When were the Alps formed?
- 26 million years ago
- 35 million years ago
- 20 million years ago
- Last week