1. How to the locals use the cable cars which were built for tourists?
- To bring milk down to the valley floor
- To move their cattle
- For fun
- To get up and down to their houses
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do farmers do so they can stay on the valley floor longer?
- Buy more feedstuffs
- Build larger houses
- Get rid of their cattle
- Leave their cattle on higher ground for longer
3. Why are the high level benches good for winter tourism?
- Good place for beginer skiiers
- Good for ski jumps
- Easy to build hotels and restaurants on for skiiers
- They're not
4. How where they formed?
- African plate pushing against the Eurasian plate
- Philippines plate colliding with the Australasian plate
- African plate pushing against the Pacific plate
5. What are the narrow, deep valleys used for?