1. Why are the high level benches good for winter tourism?
- Good place for beginer skiiers
- Easy to build hotels and restaurants on for skiiers
- They're not
- Good for ski jumps
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were the Alps formed?
- 26 million years ago
- Last week
- 35 million years ago
- 20 million years ago
3. How to the locals use the cable cars which were built for tourists?
- To move their cattle
- To bring milk down to the valley floor
- To get up and down to their houses
- For fun
4. What are the narrow, deep valleys used for?
5. In summer what attracts toursists about the Alps?
- The weather
- Glacial lakes and snow-capped peaks
- Pretty fowers