1. How much rainfall fell in July?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What increased the discharge of both rivers?
- The peak discharge happened at the same time
- The peak discharge of the rivers happened at different times
3. How many people were killed?
4. How many people caught water-bourne diseases?
- 100 000
- 200 000
- 250 000
- 300 000
5. What was the fault with the man made levees?
- They collapsed under pressure
- They were not tall enough
- They were not maintained properly
- They were too short