1. what colour is the precipitate of Copper(ii) and sodium hydroxide solution?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what colour is the flame test of Barium?
3. What colour is the flame test for Lithium
- Brick red
- Blood red
4. After carrying out the precipitate reaction of Magnesium, Calcium and Aluminium what do you notice about the colour
- There isn't any colours
- They are all white
- They are all black
- They are all different colours
5. What colour does the flame turn when potassium is put is burnt in it?