1. What colour is the flame test of Sodium?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour is the flame test for Lithium
- Blood red
- Brick red
3. After carrying out the precipitate reaction of Magnesium, Calcium and Aluminium what do you notice about the colour
- There isn't any colours
- They are all white
- They are all black
- They are all different colours
4. What colour does the flame turn when potassium is put is burnt in it?
5. what colour is the precipitate of Copper(ii) and sodium hydroxide solution?