1. What's the most important thing to do to help someone who has a burn?
- Cool the burn under cold running water
- Bandage it
- Wrap the burn in cling film or a clean plastic bag
- Wipe the burn with antiseptic wipes
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. If you find a person who is unconscious and they are not breathing, what should you do?
- Call 999 and begin CPR
- Leave them
- Call 999 and wait for the paramedics to arrive
- Call 999
3. You're walking home and you see a man lying on the ground. You ask him if he's all right but he doesn't respond. What should you do next?
- Leave him to wake up by himself
- Try and wake him up
- Check his airway is clear
- Begin CPR
4. If someone is bleeding from a wound, what can you do to help?
- Tie something above the injury
- Put pressure on the injury
- Let the blood drain out
- Put it under cold water
5. How many breaths do you take between 30 chest compressions