1. You're walking home and you see a man lying on the ground. You ask him if he's all right but he doesn't respond. What should you do next?
- Check his airway is clear
- Begin CPR
- Leave him to wake up by himself
- Try and wake him up
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. If you find a person who is unconscious and they are not breathing, what should you do?
- Call 999
- Call 999 and begin CPR
- Call 999 and wait for the paramedics to arrive
- Leave them
3. If someone is unconscious and breathing, how do you help keep their airway open?
- Roll them on their side and tilt their head back
- Lay them on their front and tip their head back
- Make sure nothing is obstructing their nose
- Lay them on their back
4. What does CPR stand for?
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Chest press rescue
- Cardio pulling resistance
- Certain pulmonary resuscitation
5. What's the most important thing to do to help someone who has a burn?
- Bandage it
- Cool the burn under cold running water
- Wipe the burn with antiseptic wipes
- Wrap the burn in cling film or a clean plastic bag