1. What does CPR stand for?
- Certain pulmonary resuscitation
- Chest press rescue
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Cardio pulling resistance
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. If someone is unconscious and breathing, how do you help keep their airway open?
- Roll them on their side and tilt their head back
- Lay them on their front and tip their head back
- Make sure nothing is obstructing their nose
- Lay them on their back
3. You're walking home and you see a man lying on the ground. You ask him if he's all right but he doesn't respond. What should you do next?
- Try and wake him up
- Check his airway is clear
- Leave him to wake up by himself
- Begin CPR
4. If someone is bleeding from a wound, what can you do to help?
- Put pressure on the injury
- Let the blood drain out
- Tie something above the injury
- Put it under cold water
5. What's the most important thing to do to help someone who has a burn?
- Bandage it
- Cool the burn under cold running water
- Wipe the burn with antiseptic wipes
- Wrap the burn in cling film or a clean plastic bag