1. What does CPR stand for?
- Certain pulmonary resuscitation
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation
- Cardio pulling resistance
- Chest press rescue
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the most important thing to do to help someone who has a burn?
- Bandage it
- Wrap the burn in cling film or a clean plastic bag
- Cool the burn under cold running water
- Wipe the burn with antiseptic wipes
3. How many breaths do you take between 30 chest compressions
4. If you find a person who is unconscious and they are not breathing, what should you do?
- Leave them
- Call 999 and begin CPR
- Call 999
- Call 999 and wait for the paramedics to arrive
5. You're walking home and you see a man lying on the ground. You ask him if he's all right but he doesn't respond. What should you do next?
- Leave him to wake up by himself
- Try and wake him up
- Check his airway is clear
- Begin CPR