1. Why can it be dangerous for someone to be bitten/stung in the throat?
- They could experience pain.
- They can't eat or drink.
- They could struggle to breathe.
- They could get anaphylactic shock.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. List one clue for someone with heat exhaustion?
- pale skin
- watering eyes
3. What can cause low blood sugar?
- Lack of food/water/sugar.
4. What does RICE stand for?
- Rest Ice Compress Elevate
- Rest Ignore Compress Elevate
- Rest Ice Cling film Elevate
5. List 3 features of a sprain/strain.