1. What can cause low blood sugar?
- Lack of food/water/sugar.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do you apply back blows?
- In between shoulder blades.
- Lower back.
- Upper back.
3. Why can it be dangerous for someone to be bitten/stung in the throat?
- They could struggle to breathe.
- They could get anaphylactic shock.
- They could experience pain.
- They can't eat or drink.
4. What does DRAB stand for?
- danger response airways breathing
- danger relax airways breathing
- danger risk response airways
5. How many chest compressions in one cycle?