1. Which one of this is a fine motor skill ?
- Eating with spoon
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dressing up is a gross motor skill at what age child will develop that?
3. Gross motor skills are small movements — such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon — that use the small muscles of the fingers, toes, wrists, lips, and tongue.
4. Callum is a typical 3 yr old whos gross motor skills have develop, which one of them is a gross motor skill?
- Moving toes
- Eating with a spoon
5. Walking is a gross motor skill give another two examples of gross motor skills
- Crawling,Hand movements
- Hooping,Brushing teeth
- Jumping, Dancing
- Runing, Painting