1. Gross motor skills are small movements — such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon — that use the small muscles of the fingers, toes, wrists, lips, and tongue.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dressing up is a gross motor skill at what age child will develop that?
3. Louis is a typical 4yr old and her fine motor skills are still developing, what fine motor skills we can notice?
- Putting her own clothing
- Manage buttons
- Copy a capital letters
- Begin to draw diagonal lines, like in a triangle
4. Which one of this is a fine motor skill ?
- Eating with spoon
5. Callum is a typical 3 yr old whos gross motor skills have develop, which one of them is a gross motor skill?
- Eating with a spoon
- Moving toes