1. Louis is a typical 4yr old and her fine motor skills are still developing, what fine motor skills we can notice?
- Putting her own clothing
- Begin to draw diagonal lines, like in a triangle
- Manage buttons
- Copy a capital letters
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Walking is a gross motor skill give another two examples of gross motor skills
- Jumping, Dancing
- Hooping,Brushing teeth
- Runing, Painting
- Crawling,Hand movements
3. Gross motor skills are small movements — such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon — that use the small muscles of the fingers, toes, wrists, lips, and tongue.
4. Dressing up is a gross motor skill at what age child will develop that?
5. Which one of this is a fine motor skill ?
- Eating with spoon