1. Which one of this is a fine motor skill ?
- Eating with spoon
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Walking is a gross motor skill give another two examples of gross motor skills
- Hooping,Brushing teeth
- Runing, Painting
- Jumping, Dancing
- Crawling,Hand movements
3. Louis is a typical 4yr old and her fine motor skills are still developing, what fine motor skills we can notice?
- Manage buttons
- Begin to draw diagonal lines, like in a triangle
- Copy a capital letters
- Putting her own clothing
4. Gross motor skills are small movements — such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon — that use the small muscles of the fingers, toes, wrists, lips, and tongue.
5. Callum is a typical 3 yr old whos gross motor skills have develop, which one of them is a gross motor skill?
- Moving toes
- Eating with a spoon